Labyrinth Comic Book Coming

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet it's the same species because it's Merlin's offspring. :smile:

fallen615

Reaction score
I really do hope so. That would be perfect. I just absolutely love the cliffhanger at the end of Vol. 2! It gave me chills. :flirt: anyone care to guess at what happens next?:embarrassed:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, judging from one of the pics on goblinnet, the Labyrinth itself has a real bad day.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, on his site, you see a picture of a close-up of what looks like an explosion. Click on it (though I think he also has a visible post about that, because he was talking about inking it) and you see some walls torn down and a gigantic gaping hole.

fallen615

Reaction score
oh thats right! the explosion. yeah, im sad that such a pretty room ended up being destroyed. is it possible that jareth had that room made for sarah? it really seemed like it.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
So, what the heck is up with volume 3? First the release date was July 2008, then it somehow became December, now it's May? Can I even hope they get the thing finished? :stick_out_tongue:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, they're either inking it or it's been inked just recently. I don't see why you'd bother if you're just gonna shelve it (and some would be furious, like me :big_grin:).

fallen615

Reaction score
I really hope that vol.3 is worth the wait. I'll be immensely irritated if the book doesn't hold up with the other two. I'd rather wait until May and get a good product than just getting it earlier and getting something that isn't worth my money.