Labyrinth 20th Anniversary Reunion

alorindanya

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a transcript on the Q & A session that happened? I am highly interested to know what was talked about.

Jedimasta

Reaction score
Well, I told Philip he was welcome to reproduce the article, but I've heard nothing back since. You're invited to read my article on my own page:

www . media-geeks . com

(remove spaces to get to the page, since I still havent posted enough here to grant url posting access)

Jedimasta

Reaction score
Thanks for the linkage alorindanya.

Although it's true it would have been cool to have Terry there, the primary reason for the show and gallery was to showcase the evolution of puppet tech over the last several decades.

There were quite a few additional displays in their photo gallery, but photography was prohibited, since much of them were original designs and schematics.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
A series of interviews I did at this event are now available as the first two shows of the Henson.com podcast. Check them out at Henson.com and let me know what you think!

Grant

alorindanya

Reaction score
Is there a specific program you need to have to run the podcast? All I get is an error box.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
These are up in Quicktime format, so if you want to listen directly in your web browser, you'll need quicktime.

If you want to subscribe to the show and get new downloads sent to you you have to download iTunes (or other 'Podcatcher' software) to do so.

Grant

alorindanya

Reaction score
ToasterBoy said:
These are up in Quicktime format, so if you want to listen directly in your web browser, you'll need quicktime. Grant

That's strange. I have Quicktime and I still get the errors.