Labyrinth 20th Anniversary Reunion

Jamesman

Reaction score
I wonder if Toby will be there, all grown up. Man, that would be a head trip.

Especially if David Bowie tried to carry him in his arms and sing "Dance Magic Dance." Talk about $5 well spent.

Although by the sounds of it, I imaging the "cast" reuninion is going to just be Muppeteers and extras. You'd think if Connelly or Bowie were attending, they'd specifically say so on that website.

gfarkwort

Reaction score
yea....I agree with you on the Connely and Bowie part.......But, Sheesh! I Really would like to go to this thing....especially since it's only $5.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
that sounds awesome. i live in another country so however goes from muppet central plaease let us know what it was like and take photos if you can.

Brinatello

Reaction score
Bummer of the date! I'll be down in San Diego attending the Comic Con. It all starts at 7 p.m. I'd have to leave by 3 p.m. incase of traffic up the 5 North to Beverly Hills. No, I'm afraid I'll have to miss it despite it sounding like such an awesome event!

Stulz

Reaction score
Comic-con

Henson really seems to be sticking to their base with the scheduling of all this geat stuff.

Comic-Con: 20-23 (at wich they had a MirrorMask pannel last year)
Labyrinth Reuion: July 20th
Late Night Buffet Taping: July 22

(oh and Clerks 2 comes out July 21)

That's alot of stuff going on @ the same time with the same fan base.

:eek:

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
When it comes to Henson, you never get bored!

annie

Reaction score
That would be terrific to see. Shame the human stars are not anticipated to attend. I saw Bowie in concert a couple of years ago and the show was (speechless) although he did not do any Labyrinth songs.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Stulz said:
Henson really seems to be sticking to their base with the scheduling of all this geat stuff.

Comic-Con: 20-23 (at wich they had a MirrorMask pannel last year)
Labyrinth Reuion: July 20th
Late Night Buffet Taping: July 22

(oh and Clerks 2 comes out July 21)

That's alot of stuff going on @ the same time with the same fan base.

:eek:

how is Clerks II the same fanbase as Henson LOL i mean i love both but hahahhahahah