Kings and Queens

maynard

Reaction score
Um, not to despute whether you are the Muppet King or not (or for that matter which Muppet is suppose to contain elements of which celebrity) but in my mind a true Muppet King would never be that rabid. Jim Henson was never like that, nor were the Muppets. :smile:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Maynard, how can I put this nicely?

STOP IT. It's getting old, no one is amused by it now, and no one HAS been amused by it at all.

-Kim

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Eck, I didn't want to have to post in these, but darn it I think its annoying now. Please Maynard, just post about other things! There are so many topics to talk about, Hotlips can be put aside man! :smile:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
Maynard -

several years ago, when i first started in this wacky world called the internet, i started in a chatroom on a place called wbs.net. the place, as it was, is no longer in existance...

the reason i'm telling you this is because there was one feature on that chat room that i find was FAR superior to the setup here with the board. that chat room had this little thing called an "ignore" button. everyone had one next to their name, and if you had no desire to hear what that person had to say, you just ignored them.

let me go on record as saying that were we to have this ability here, well...you'd still pop up on my screen saying the same thing over and over, but the difference is that that "same thing" would simply be:

"*Ignored*"

cut it the [expletive deleted] out...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Message To All

Please do your best to confine your questions to the appropriate category. Multiple threads of exactly the same topic (especially created by the same person) can be confusing or irritating. Such threads are sometimes merged.

We are all on this Muppet boat together and there is no need to agree, but mutual respect is a must.

Thank you. :smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
And its moments like these that make me Proud, to be, an American....or something like that. :smile:

-Matt

Beauregard

Reaction score
If we all work together this world can be a happier and more peacfull plac eto live in. But I am of to the planet Koosbin

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
They started allowing earthling occupancy on Koozbane??!?! Why didn't anyone notify me?!?!?!?!? Oh well at least I know now...I'll hop the first ship tomorrow. :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I had to do a special deal with the Koozbanarian beasts, but they said in the end that I could stay up there for a while.

I don't know how they'rd take to having Cantus Rocks on there planet they are quite happy with Koozbanarian Rocks.

Beauregard

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, us Cantus Rocks...we do roll smooth. :big_grin: hehe. I'm sure the Koozbanians would be cool with me, I'm a likable guy...not to mention I can hit a HARRRRGIIIIIII! better than many eath folk. :smile:

-Matt