Kingdom Hearts: Pangaea

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Robbie can now join the party. His sole weapon is an electric guitar that deals elemental damage depending on which special attack is used. Otherwise, he swings his tail. Extremely melodramatic music plays as the battle begins. Andre staggers into view.

Sora (gasps): I thought we defeated that guy!

Andre: Oh PLEASE. I fell in the swamp! I floated downriver, hit my head, got amnesia, got adopted by a family of beavers, remembered who I was, ate my new parents, and walked back.

Everyone just gawks at him.

Andre (shrugs): What? It never happened to you?

Robbie (runs up to Andre): We don’t have to do this! There is no reason to resort to violence! How about we all just go back home and settle this over a few drinks as we catch some wrestling on TV?

Andre (raises an eyebrow): You know your problem, Sinclair? You’re a pathetic little wussy.

Robbie (protests): I just prefer using my brains, not relying on stupid muscle.

Spike can be seen rolling his eyes in the background.

Andre (chuckles): The only thing brains are good for is serving as an appetizer to something a bit meatier, Sinclair.

Robbie (pumps his fists): Oh, yeah? I’ll take ALL the Scavengers on – where are they?

Andre (shrugs): They went on a date. *strokes his chin, grinning* Some little sea-green female by the name of Caroline Foxworth.

Robbie (jaw drops): WHAT?

Andre (laughs): You t’ink she loves a spindly little geek like you? There’s more alpha maleness in our little pinkie fingers than there is in your entire body! *laughs again*

Robbie: THAT’S IT! *takes several swings, but Andre just chuckles*

The battle begins. While Andre can be hit as he’s very slow, his defense is rather high, so he can take quite a pounding. If the battle lasts longer than a couple of minutes, and most likely it will unless you stumble on the solution, a quick cutscene begins.

Sora (stumbles back toward a tree): This guy just doesn’t go down ….

Spike (slaps a hand on Sora’s shoulder, hissing): A guy that parties that hard’ll crumble wit’ loud noises.

The battle will continue. Robbie should set up a special attack. The sound from his guitar will stun Andre. The other characters can then let him have it. A command prompt may also appear where Sora and two others gang up and smack down a large tree, smacking Andre in the head. This scenario will actually be the final blow that allows defeat.

To be continued ….

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, brain food. Oh sorry. :hungry:
Nicely done. Wonder if If We Were Kings will play during Robbie's battle phase with that guitar. Then again, he could use it to further his rep as an ancient version of El Kabong. Look forward to what's next. :excited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
As soon as the player regains control, Spike is added to the Sinclair kitchen, sitting at a table beside a mountain of food, and can be talked to. His responses will be in text boxes.

Spike: Richfield is the biggest authority around. I have a problem with authority. Personally, Caroline’s not my type. Scooter needs a backbone.

Back in the forest, Sora and the rest enter the Wesayso area. It is smaller than the forest area and circular. On the left is a bunch of fallen trees. On the right is a large trailer, maybe 15-20 feet high. We begin with a cutscene with ominous music.

Roy Hess and Earl are hiding just behind the trailer.

Roy (whispers): Do you t’ink it’s safe to go home?

Earl (shrugs, whispers): If I stay, Mr. Richfield will crush my skull. If I go home, Fran’ll take my tail.

Roy: Well, which one is your brain in? Dat’s the body part you should probably protect.

Earl (nods): Yeah, good point. If I lost my brain I wouldn’t know how to go get a new one.

Roy: Yeah, dat’s true.

Earl (scratches his head): So, what’re we waiting on, anyway? The day’s just kinda been dragging on.

Roy: Uh, I t’ink we’re waitin’ for the big boss fight. We need ta give da player time ta save da game so dey don’t lose all their progress.

Earl: But they can’t – after this cutscene, they have to face off against Mr. Richfield.

Roy (nods): Yeh – glad it’s not us.

Earl (nods): Me too – I would make a terrible playable character.

Roy: Well, dere was dat time you were de superhero Cap’n Impressive.

Earl (stares at Roy, confused): Don’t be stupid – that’s far too obscure for some casual geek. *pause* They’re bad at senseless trivia.

Meanwhile, within the trailer …

Richfield (rustling through piles of paperwork, singing): Ninety-nine piles of trees on the ground, ninety-nine piles of trees! Push some more down, did they make a sound? Soon no more piles of trees on the ground! Heheheh!

Robbie (peeks his head in the door to the trailer timidly): Uh, Mr. Richfield? Have you seen my father anywhere?

Richfield (stops and raises an eyebrow): Young Sinclair – you got a lot of guts coming in here, demanding your father’s whereabouts. *pounds desk* I LIKE IT!

Robbie (somewhat more sure of himself): You … you do?

Richfield (beams): Of COURSE! The more guts you have, the more I get to eat! *laughs like a maniac*

Earl (offscreen): ROBBIE! GET YOUR TEENAGE TAIL OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!

Robbie (ducks out of the trailer)

Richfield (furious): HOW DARE YOU LEAVE THIS TRAILER AND LEAVE ME WITHOUT A MEAL, SINCLAIR! I OUGHTA KILL YOU!

Robbie (dashes to Earl and Roy, who are now standing next to Sora and the gang): Dad! Where were you?

Earl (grabs Robbie and pulls him closer): ARE YOU INSANE? RICHFIELD’S GONNA EAT US BOTH NOW! *lets him go, sounding defeated* Let’s go, son. I’d much rather listen to your mother yell at me than Mr. Richfield.

Robbie (glancing back at the trailer): No, Dad. I can’t run away this time. Someone has to stop him from destroying the entire supercontinent.

Richfield (from within the trailer): You ungrateful little slobs! Consider this your pink slips!

The battle against Mr. Richfield begins. Richfield will order grunts to attack. They are the various general dinosaur stock creatures, dressed in Wesayso shirts. Defeating them isn’t technically necessary, but it’ll help clear the way for attacking Richfield. Each corner of the trailer has a sensitive place that can be attacked. The goal is to destroy the trailer. After a certain amount of damage accrues on the corner being attacked, a command prompt appears and the trailer gets knocked over.

Richfield (after the trailer’s been knocked over, shaking the trailer): JUST WAIT ‘TIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU! I’LL TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF AND BOWL WITH IT!

He finally succeeds in righting the trailer. He then comes out and charges toward the heroes. Sora and the rest of the party must survive for at least one and a half minutes before Richfield complains that this fight is a waste of money and he re-enters the trailer, where the strategy can be repeated. After all the corners are destroyed, Richfield is buried in his trailer as it crumbles. Robbie gets closer to investigate, but Richfield shoots up, his hand grabbing Robbie’s throat. He snarls and growls, his normally yellow eyes glowing dark red, his gray skin even darker.

Richfield (in a low, dark voice): I’m going to kill you, Sinclair.

Suddenly, a large tree cracks and falls on Richfield, knocking him down. Robbie falls backward and Sora and the others help him up. The camera pans over to reveal Earl Sinclair standing behind a tree stump.

Robbie (shocked): Dad?

Earl (slaps the dust off his hands): NOW can we go home? I’m pretty sure this terminates my job at Wesayso. *walks toward Robbie* Son, I haven’t exactly always been the bravest male ever to walk the planet. After all, I’m terrified of your mother. *grins*

Robbie (smirks): No, Dad – you knew what she was like and you STILL married her anyway. *hugs Earl* You’re the bravest guy I know.

Earl (smiles): Thanks, son. *pats Robbie on the back* Let’s get back home to your mother. I’m starved.

Sora (watches them disappear through the forest with Roy): Well, I’m glad we could help.

Donald: Let’s get back to the Gummi Ship. I want my feathers back.

The mammoth surprise rises out from behind Sora into the air. A beam of light shoots up and forms a keyhole. Sora readies his keyblade and locks the first keyhole to this world. As they teleport away, a close-up of a groaning Richfield occurs.

End of Pre-climax story

After the story ends, Roy joins Earl in the Sinclair living room, watching TV, and can be talked to. Their responses will be in text boxes.

Earl: Fran only gets mad at me because she expects great things. I guess I’ll have more free time to watch wrestling now. How am I gonna pay the bills?

Roy: Pally-boy and I have known each other for a long time. Do you think a carnivore and an herbivore can be in love? Earl’s kids call me “Uncle Roy” – I like being part of their family.

Fran (reading a magazine in the kitchen): Just because I’m a female doesn’t mean I have to slave away in the kitchen all day. Earl was so brave to stand up to Mr. Richfield to save Robbie.

Spike (standing next to the fridge): Scooter actually had it in him! At least now all o’ us can breathe easier. You guys wanna join the Scavengers?

Baby: I’m the baby – gotta love me! Daddy’s my hero! Will he get his own reality show?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome... Hope Robbie has more of a part in the battling with his Shock Guitar when Zora returns on his second swing-thru in Pangaea.

BTW: Will this continue with another world? Will it go to the newly purchased lands of Marvel?
Anyway, post more when possible. :big_grin:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
In the game Kingdom Hearts, members of a particular world don't usually show up in anyone else's. For example, you're not going to find Captain Jack Sparrow in the Beast's castle. This story is only dealing with one particular world, so any other world's plot or Sora's plot or Kingdom Heart's plot won't really be dealt with much. If you recall Scavenging Pangaea, which became Act 3 of Comeback King, you might kind of see where the second half of the story is heading, though Mizumi has no part in it, of course. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh okay. Thought you'd take us on Zora's journey once finished with Pangaea First Time to then go to other Muppet worlds or worlds you wanted to bring into this. But is okay... Understand the plan now. Hope more comes soonish. :coy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, the only reason I don't want to touch Sora-with-an-"S" is that I don't know the plot to the next games, LOL.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Thanks! Sadly, I've got a lot of stuff due this semester ... not the least of which is all the paperwork for graduation and licensure. I'll try to work on this ... but it may be close to November before I can.