Kevin Clash Emmy Nomination

duderguy

Reaction score
Hey guys long time no post. Im out working in LA now. Hey to all my MF pals! just wanted to note that it was published today in the Hollywood reporter that Kevin Clash has been nomionated for a Daytime Emmy! Rock on Kevin! I don;t have a link, i thought i'd share with you all cuz i didn;t see it posted up.

Also on a side note... The new bear show...Is my fav little arm buddy Treelo and other supporting cast featured in this new show?

Matt (THE DUDE)

beaker

Reaction score
duderguy said:
Hey guys long time no post. Im out working in LA now. Hey to all my MF pals! just wanted to note that it was published today in the Hollywood reporter that Kevin Clash has been nomionated for a Daytime Emmy! Rock on Kevin! I don;t have a link, i thought i'd share with you all cuz i didn;t see it posted up.

Also on a side note... The new bear show...Is my fav little arm buddy Treelo and other supporting cast featured in this new show?

Matt (THE DUDE)
1. Heck yeah. Just from seeing Clash perform his characters in person, his puppeteering skills have to be the best I've ever seen. I just wish they wouldnt call it a 'daytime Emmy', as it puts it in the same category as Soaps.

2. I'm not sure, they will still come out with the other BEar character merchandise, but from what I read Bear is pulling an Uncle Matt and flying solo. It makes sense, I would get bored of Woodland Valley. I wonder if it's still Noel performing Bear?