Kermit on Studio Q

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
It WAS an amazing interview. I've also watched the Jason Segel interview and I have to say the interviewer is quite brilliant :smile:.

If anyone wants it, I have this interview as an MP3 in my Dropbox. Just send me a PM if you are interested.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Edit: Gosh! He even hinted at the 'imposter' Kermit with Lady Gaga!

Wow! That's the first we've heard about that in months. I'll have to watch this later on. It's just that right now, I don't have 22 minutes. Lol. I'm sure this is a good interview though.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I stumbled across studio Q's interviews a while and I thoroughly enjoy them he got a fantastic interview technique and asks some very serious like the Jim Henson one in this interview here. Until now I had actually never even know he had interviewed Kermit I had seen him interview Oscar and Jason Segel where the 2011 Muppets Movie was talked about and like those interviews I really enjoyed him interviewing Kermit aswell from the Kerm "warm hands" joke to the famous imposter moment all of it was great. Speaking of the Kermit and Gaga moment maybe Kermits right maybe it wasn't him and was actually wait for it..... Constantine!! it all makes sense now.