Kermit in the Macy's Parade!!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just think it's funny that if you watch the commercials, Jarod always has some doorframe or beachball infront of him! Now I have to go eat a Kit Kat so I don't waste away (ducks). LOL!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Jamie

hey you know, i heard that they got rid of the dell dude, or he left or something.i don't know details, just heard about it from my acting professor. i saw a new Dell ad, and they still use the "dude your getting a dell" phrase just not with him.

Great news about the kermit balloon, it would be great if the balloon holders are dressed in kermit outfits, this will be good publisity too for the muppets! It would also be nice if they did have the muppets down there like they have done with the Sesame street muppets, maybe both together, or would that be a BAD mix? Not for muppet fans but everyone else as in oh muppet are just for kids then....

Zack) rowlf the)thinking of a rowlf balloon<Dog>

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Now I have to go eat a Kit Kat so I don't waste away (ducks). LOL!
Just wanted to remind you how much I hate you.:mad:

Struble

Reaction score
Re: Jamie

Originally posted by Zack the Dog
hey you know, i heard that they got rid of the dell dude, or he left or something.i don't know details, just heard about it from my acting professor. i saw a new Dell ad, and they still use the "dude your getting a dell" phrase just not with him.
Nope. He's still under contract. They're just focusing on the Intern characters that they recently added. At the end of one of the Intern characters commercials, Steve (the Dell guy -- the character not the actor) makes an appearance.

I just think it's funny that if you watch the commercials, Jarod always has some doorframe or beachball infront of him! Now I have to go eat a Kit Kat so I don't waste away (ducks). LOL!
I watched a documentary on Jarred a few months back. You may like to make fun of him because he's in commercials, but the amount of weight he lost and that fast is really amazing. I'm proud of the man, myself. And he deserves every single of minute of fame he gets for saving himself from dying.

Sh.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Good Job Nate: Parade Editorial

Great job! I never knew you could write so beautifully. Hope to see some more articles on Muppet Central! You've been holding out on us. :wink:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
At least they had the float commemorating balloons past and present, and had some guy in an UNDERDOG suit!
I think I remember that! Now if only they'd bring the Underdog BALLOON back! There are still folks that remember him and are fans of his and...I'll shut up now.

-Kim

radionate

Reaction score
Re: Good Job Nate: Parade Editorial

Great job! I never knew you could write so beautifully. Hope to see some more articles on Muppet Central! You've been holding out on us. :wink:
Thanks Jamie! I have. I wrote copy for radio and TV for so long in college that I just kinda got away from writing for awhile. I had fun doing it though! Thanks for letting me do it Phil!:big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
I think I remember that! Now if only they'd bring the Underdog BALLOON back! There are still folks that remember him and are fans of his and...
Man! I have all these rereleased uUnderdog videos I got for Christmas the last two years. I wish they'd Bring back the Baloons of

Spiderman
Bart Simpson
Bullwinkle J Moose
Rocket J Squirrel
Garfield the cat
Cat in the Hat
The Pink Panther
etc. etc. you get the point.

You know, if Jared still eats those hogies, he may BE a balloon in the next parade..of course there's no way to hold himd up....HAAAAAYYYYYOOOOOO!!!!

Man I HATE JEEVES!!!!! The only add balloon I liked was Pets.com Dog, and I don't think Bar None has enough dough to sponser his balloon!

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Ahhh!! Don't 4 get that they have NEW Mickey Mouse well.....not real new it was made in 2000 so its pritty new any ways LOL WOW!! I HOPE this New Kermit balloon opens Disney's eyes!! I CAN'T wate for this...THIS is the ONLY reasin i LOVE Thanksgiving the Masy's Parade!!! Yehhhhhhhh....:big_grin: :stick_out_tongue: