Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hooray

Yay, great chapter. I'm so glad that Floyd isn't heartbroken anymore. The whole anniversary party at the wedding chapel was very cute.

Please post more soon, I am dying to see how everything else pans out!

Wonderful as always Auntie Ru!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Took ya long enough. Maybe now that someone else's replied, Ru could post the next chapter? Please.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Well, I don't think this is what you wanted, Countie, but it's what I have to offer today. Here's what "Leaving the Dream" sounds like with the music. You will have to try to substitute Floyd Pepper's rusty pipes for mine but you can get the gist....

Leaving The Dream

I'll try to post again soon!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
...<ruuuuuuuuuuuns in>

<GLOMP!> WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ! ! <BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY>

LOOOOOOOOOVE the realization of the miscommunication and the whole thing was SUCH a sweet chapter and it all ended so warm and fuzzy and WHEEE!

Sorry I didn't see the chapter sooner, Ru. It's a BEAUTY!

MORE PLEASE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
On the contrary... The song was needed as well. Will save it to my folders. Also need to ask you a coupla thingsRu, PM me please and we can chat.
*Big hugs.

Leyla

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh.... I've been WAITING for this. And you pull it all off with grace and diplomacy and a wholle lot of fun, and a reference to Kermit and Piggy's nuptuals. That looks spelled wrong. I.... am too tired to care.

The point is, you remain excellently excellent at all the things that make your writing so positively rare. And I will say this... that the depth of my emotional reactions to what happens in your stories are... so visceral, that it's often VERY nearly as intense as I would react if the Muppets WERE my personal friends and neighbours. (Hey, a girl can dream... if ony she could sleep.) The song is gorgeous, and I ike your pipes very much, and hey, I know what I'm talking about. I'm practically a pro in that area, so take that to heart. Back to what YOU are a pro in... I was sooo happy for Floyd and Janice. Nearly put me in tears. If I weren't braced for it, it would have. You know... you're really one of the most well-rounded authors I've ever read, and I include published authors in that. (Actually, plenty of THEM can't compete.) You're just... good at everything. The language, the emotional progression, the elaborate, intricate plots that just come together almost magically. You've told me that sometimes things just seem to work out like that for you, the characters surprise you (Don't they just, the rascals!) and sometimes I know that it is hard hard work and a lot of thought. My point is... I can understand that on a small scale. On a small scale, language-wise, that happens to me. Often quick little word exchanges will just work... pun-wise, or something. But that's a small scale. I can't manage it on a large scale... but you do. It seems a miraculous gift to me, and you know I mean that when I say it too.

So... beautiful chapter of a beautiful, emotionally connecting story. The intensity of it all is almost too much for me sometimes, if I'm feeling fragile. But stories mean a lot to me, so that's not entirely unusual.
Keep going, hon. I know you've touched a lot of people. Including this silly, sleep deprived Canadian girl.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! This...wow....been awhile since I've posted to pratically anything, so here goes:

I loved the whole last few chapters, Ru! The exact thoughts escape me, like an ill-timed brain fart, but it's just wonderful on the whole. Also, I personally adored the latest chapter with huge parts of Scooter and his little-love, moi. Can I help it if I'm a teensy-bit self absorbed?

PS: It was also a bit freaky. It was like you asked me personally what the lines were, and I spoke them to you. In my own personal Slight Deep Southern style vernacular. Nice, yet honestly a bit creepy. But creepy in a good way.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... At least you're getting featured more regularly with your Muppet crush. *Slight ribbing to make Sara feel better.
More please Aunt Ru!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Aw, sheesh guys--you're gonna make me cry!

Leyla, you're review was so sweet! I hope I made up for making you blue about Floyd and Janice. I consider their relationship as sacred as the one shared by Kermit and Piggy.

And thanks for the chime in, Toga! It's nice to know folks are reading.

You, too, Muppetfan44--I'm glad you've been enjoying this convoluted tail.

And Sara--I'm so glad you're happy with where you and Scooter are going. All work and no play makes Scooter a grumpy guy.

And of course Ed, who is usually the alpha and the omega of posting. Thanks for making me feel guilty enough to write!

And if I didn't call you by name--or I don't know your name cause you don't post or comment--but you've been faithfully hanging in there with me, thanks. I'm writing for you, too.

(Scurries off to see if anything else is ready to post!)