Kelly Ripa's role in the new Muppet Christmas Movie!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey guys! i think i am 99% right here, but let me first tell a story i forgot to tell for about three month's now...(what's funny is that you still have no idea on what i'm talking about...

okay, back in mid June, i think...yeah mid June, i had just gotten out of school, i had no exam's because i was...oh...i'll just get to my point!...well Kelly Ripa...she's the lady on live with Regis and Kathie Lee... only it's now live with Regis and Kelly Lee...only without the Lee part...(i'll get to my point of this post sometime, i promiss!)

i was watching the show and Kelly said she had just finshed filming her role on a SESAME STREET christmas specail!!!!

at the time i didn't think of the Muppet Christmas movie at all, i was thinking of a new Sesame street specail that none of us at MC have heard of yet (please don't tell me that there is a new SS christmas specail that I haven't heard of yet...)

now that i read her name on that data base, she's gotta be talking about the muppet chirstmas TV movie, but she refeard to it as Sesame Street on the show! she dosn't know her muppets well i guess...

guess what role she's playing...i'm now getting to my point;-)

a mail carrier...that's what she said, she delivers the mail.....
i'm 99% sure, if i am right everyone here has to donate one dollar to me:big_grin: j/k

they were talking about Sesame street and how she looked like a muppet character which was parrie Dawn then they did a slip screen photo of the two, then they did Regis on which character he looked like with a split sreen of him and Oscar the grouch!

then they went on about her as the mail carrier in the specail....

okay, i'm done now you can stop reading...

Zack)Rowlf the, oh, i know you guys all love it when i post posts like this:wink: Dog.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Kelly Ripa appeared in an episode of Sesame Street last season. She played a mail carrier and delivered a package to Big Bird. She also sang part of Who Are the People in Your Neighborhood.

Can't explain the Christmas part of what you heard, but I suspect she was talking about Sesame Street, not the Muppet Christmas Special.

So, do I get a dollar? :stick_out_tongue:

matleo

Reaction score
hey gang,

I just happened to be on Toughpigs, happened to be reading the press release for this and happened to find this....

"The two-hour film, which is currently in production in Vancouver, will feature cameo appearances by Oscar winners Sir Michael Caine and William H. Macy, Snoop Dogg, Carson Daly, Jon Stewart, Kelly Ripa and Rachel Hunter among others."

So it looks like the answer is Yes, she is in the X-mas special and yes she is a dip!

--Matt

beaker

Reaction score
With the exception of Michale Caine and William H Macy, it looks like all JHC could scrounge up for this special was a small motley ensomble of hasbeens and hasneverbeens. Why not go all out? Get Bronson 'Balky' Pinchot, Mr. T, Emanuel Lewis, Louie Anderson, Paul Reubens, Howie Mandel, Paulie Shore, Emo Phillips, George Windt, etc? Then again I would have loved to see them bring in Al Roker and Michale Richards!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kelly Ripa appeared in an episode of Sesame Street last season. She played a mail carrier and delivered a package to Big Bird.
well that would make sence if that's the role she played, but i know she said christmas, i'm pretty sure,i'm almost positive!!...your giving me doubt's now....:wink:

she made it seem like she just finshed filming her part, i mean i know for a fact as the movie data base say she is in the Muppet Christmas movie, maybe she was explaining the both of them. that she was on sesame street and is now going to work with the Muppet's again for the christams movie.

I mean would she be a mail carrier twice while working with the muppets?

okay...everyone send me your addresses, i've got a LOT of dollar bill's to send....:frown:

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
She can deliver my mail anytime. :big_grin: Yes, I know she is married. :frown:

towels

Reaction score
Maybe she's a recurring character...wouldn't that be a nice nod to the whole Muppet universe concept. (and just slightly more obscure than BB in TMM)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Originally posted by beaker
Why not go all out? Get Bronson 'Balky' Pinchot, Mr. T, Emanuel Lewis, Louie Anderson, Paul Reubens, Howie Mandel, Paulie Shore, Emo Phillips, George Windt, etc? Then again I would have loved to see them bring in Al Roker and Michale Richards!
Oh yeah, All those people i do not know !

See ya

towels

Reaction score
Re: Cory,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
Oh yeah, All those people i do not know !

See ya
Oh, come on....everybody knows Mr. T!
:smile:
Actually, since I'm up for the challenge...

Bronson 'Balky' Pinchot- Last seen in Beverly Hills Cop 3
Emanuel Lewis- Last seen in Denny's commercials being handed a kids menu
Louie Anderson- hosting Family Feud
Paul Reubens-a.k.a. Pee Wee Herman
Howie Mandel- Bobby's World, St. Elsewhere, stand up comedy Paulie Shore- ugh, the epitome of bad movies- Bio Dome, etc.
Emo Phillips- the shop teacher in UHF
George Windt- Norm from Cheers, once appeared on Who's Line

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Re: Re: Cory,

Originally posted by towels
Oh, come on....everybody knows Mr. T!
Only everyone familiar with 80s American pop culture. Which rules out a lot of Brits and teens.