Just because I like to stir things up a bit, I present to you... Survey Madness!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
*sigh*, he asked for it...

Originally posted by Crazy Harry
How many kinds of Byron are there?
Well, there's Mommy Byron, Daddy Byron, Sister Byron, Brother-in-law Byron, Doggy Byron, Paternal Grandmother Byron, Paternal Grandfather Byron (PGB!), Maternal Grandmother Byron, Maternal Grandfather Byron, (MGP!), Aunt Byron (1), Aunt Byron (2), Cousin Byron (1), Cousin Byron (2), Uncle Byron (by marriage---not to me, but to Aunt Byron (2) ),

and then ya get into the whole extended-Byron family mess (if you RULLY wanna know, I'll give you as much of a run-down as I can this summer---we have 3 different family reunions---Maternal Grandmother Byron's side, Maternal Grandfather Byron's side, and Paternal Grandmother Byron's side---Paternal Grandfather Byron's family is just now Maternal Grandmother Byron, Daddy Byron, Sister Byron, and me---I'm Byron).

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
And Cousin Byron (1) is Aunt Byron's (1) son, and Cousin Byron (2) is Aunt Byron (2) and Uncle Byron's son.

Just to clear things up.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
This is true, ya know---we could release 'em in series of 5, with an exclusive variant in each one, goin' for 20 in all---and in case of somethin' weird, we could always delve into the "Extended Family Byron" bin.

"Palisades is proud to announce the debut of it's Byron Family Action Figure line---collect Series one now---Mommy Byron, Doggy Byron, Brother-in-law Byron, Cousin Byron (1), with the Exclusive 'Byron with Clothes' variant!"

(They'll be shipped to Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, and TRU...no word on any Hot Topic merchandise yet)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
This is true, ya know---we could release 'em in series of 5
I thought Ken was having problems getting hair to stick to the figures and look real...

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I thought Ken was having problems getting hair to stick to the figures and look real...
...hence the '...with clothes'! :smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Ooooh. I did much worse in my misspent youth. Ever heard of I just wonder why this punk is bugging a nice guy like Quinn. Now that's freaky.
I KNOW!

We've been nothing but nice to him and his crack-ho mama and sister. So far. But to quote Bugs Bunny,

"Of course you know--this means WAR."

If he's gonna bring it on, it's O.N.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn