Johnny and Sal

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Heehee. I like adding the "h". As far as I know it means absolutely nothing. See, some friends of mine and I read 'omg' outloud as 'oh-mi-gee' (really fast, as if you're just saying the letters). And if you say, 'Ho-mi-gee', it rolls off the tongue better. So everytime I type HOMG, that's what I'm saying. :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Heehee. I like adding the "h". As far as I know it means absolutely nothing. See, some friends of mine and I read 'omg' outloud as 'oh-mi-gee' (really fast, as if you're just saying the letters). And if you say, 'Ho-mi-gee', it rolls off the tongue better. So everytime I type HOMG, that's what I'm saying. :big_grin:
homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee
homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee homigee

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I SEE I CAN SCREAM ON MY COMPUTER WITHOUT HAVING TO REALLY SCREAM!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
"HONEY...?!"
"WHAT?"
"WHERE'S MY SUPER-SUIT?"
"WHAT?!"
"WHERE...IS...MY...SUPER-SUIT?!"
"I PUT IT AWAY, WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?"
"I NEED IT"
"UH-UH, DON'T YOU THINK BE THINKIN' ABOUT RUNNIN' OFF AND DOIN' NO DARING-DO! WE'VE BEEN PLANNIN' THIS DINNER FOR TWO MONTHS!"
"YOU TELL ME WHERE MY SUIT IS WOMAN! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE GREATER GOOD!"
"'GREATER GOOD'? I AM YO' WIFE! I'M THE GREATEST GOOD YOU ARE EVAH GONNA GET!"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I think THAT **points above** is the reason why the font-change option was removed. :big_grin:

Joking, of course. That was priceless.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I fixed it so it's not so much giant font--apologies.

I think used in moderation it's okay, but not so much. When we post in bold font it gets the point across as well.

I'm guilty and used it in that other thread, but will stop also. If there's too much of it in a post it becomes...I dunno. Ugly?

I think that is one of the reasons it was deleted, as well as that folks were using it in flame-wars, too. I think it's okay if we are titling a thread or an article we're copying and pasting to the forum, but otherwise it might not be a good idea to use it too much.

Maybe one sentence every now and again isn't too bad, but let's not over-use it.

Telly

Reaction score
Not really "On Topic" since the topic's drastically changed! :wink:

Does anyone have the Muppets Tonight logo that was used for the Palisade action figures? Does anyone have a cool picture of the Phil Van Neuter Muppet (not the figure)?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
OK Disney, how about this? You put the Muppet Babies and Muppets Tonite on DVD and I will stop criticizing the decision to bring in Bob Iger and the subsequent decision to jettison the MHC head cheese. :mad: :mad: :mad:

OK?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How come my the font in my post gets changed, but Erine81981 still has large font on his?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Because your post was really long and took up a LOT of space. As I said, that stuff should be fine with moderation, but there was a whole lot of readin' in that giant font. Nothing personal was meant by it. I also merged his 2 posts into one because the timing of his joke was still understood in one post.

A few sentences once in a while don't hurt anything as long as it's used in moderation.