Jim Henson's Frog School

Luke

Reaction score
Has the Muppet underwear press release been posted over here yet ? I can't remember seeing it.

I really don't feel Muppet Central has fully embraced Muppet Lingerie yet - i know it's a criticism but there ya go Phil - your coverage of the issue has been a little 'brief' ! ;-)

Foreignman

Reaction score
No, it hasn't been posted here yet, only in Merchandise. You're totally right Luke, the whole Muppet lingerie think has been under(wear) "exexposed"... Was the end of that sentence coherent in the least... what is mind...doesn't matter, what is matter, nevermind....AHGHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Foreignman rips off pants revieling Animal Boxers, and runs into the distance*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Muppet Lingerie? Animal Boxers?

I'd have some if I knew they made it. Currently, I'm sporting my crushed porkpie hat and white tie with pink polka dots. ONLY!!

F:eek:Z

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
Muppet Lingerie? Animal Boxers?

I'd have some if I knew they made it. Currently, I'm sporting my crushed porkpie hat and white tie with pink polka dots. ONLY!!

F:eek:Z
Was is it that somedays I just want to gouge out my eyes from the visual images I get on the message boards.:mad:

radionate

Reaction score
LOL!!!

U still hungry for butter?
ROFL, as a matter of fact, yes I am. But before I wolf down a stick I'm gonna eat some pizza and ice cream they left for me in the studio!!!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, dude, if you want some of them there tasty Krystal's dude keeps yakkin about in that commercial, tell me! I'll bring you some (sans butter, tho; they're already greasy)!!

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
Hey, dude, if you want some of them there tasty Krystal's dude keeps yakkin about in that commercial, tell me! I'll bring you some (sans butter, tho; they're already greasy)!!

FOZ
Mmmmmm, Krystals. I might have to get a sack full on my way home (don't have much longer at work!)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm thinking I'm gonna hit up the Krystals down there on Getwell in a few maybe. I is hongry!

FOZ