Jim Gomez' Billy B(censored)D starring Billy West

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I just wanted to give out the disclaimer that the trailer and film is for mature audiences, but I wanted to post this because I'm a strong supporter of adult puppetry.

Anyway, I would really love to see this because it's like a cross between my top two favorite kinds of entertainment. TV / Film puppetry for adults and The Ren & Stimpy Show which is still my favorite cartoon EVER. Jim Gomez worked on the show and was one of the people who took over then the original creator John K got fired from Nickelodeon. And for people who don't know Billy West (I'm sure many people here who love animation already know this guy) but he was the original Stimpy, took over Ren when John K got fired, does many of the voices on Futurama, He's Roger and Doug on the Nickelodeon show Doug, he's the Red M&M from the commercials, he's everywhere. So after he did some brief voices for Crank Yankers, he worked on this film with Jim Cummings (also a big voice actor celebrity). Personally I think it looks really funny but the only problem is I have no idea if a final film was ever produced or distributed. There's only a trailer and a few promos.

So I figure I'd ask if anyone knew about it.

I'm not sure if anyone has seen the trailer. I wanted to put up the video link but because of the strong language within the trailer as well as the content, I felt it was only fair to give out the final warning.

(WARNING: Contains Extreme Strong Language, mature adult content that might not be appropriate for people who are preteen or sensitive viewers. Basicly if your easily offended, don't watch it.)
Here's the trailer

Again, I support adult puppetry a great deal. I'm a huge fan of adult puppetry that's outside Henson like Meet The Feebles, Crank Yankers, Greg the Bunny, Spitting Image, Les Guignols De L'info, etc.

Anyway if anyone has any information about this film, let me know. I'd love to buy a DVD copy if it was a direct to DVD thing. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but what's the movie's title?

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Sorry, but what's the movie's title?
Let's just say that it's the second B swear word. I sent you a message. Sorry, perhaps I should have used the * star but I'm not sure if that would help. Again if there's any problem, I sent you a message.