JHH and Muppets Tonight episode guides?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Actually, somebody mentioned that at imdb.com, so that's where I got that idea. Maybe we should write to the Disney channel and see if we can get reruns of that show on the air.

Stulz

Reaction score
Title question??

Originally posted by Chilly Down
The Daryl Hannah episode is the only one I couldn't find an airdate for. It's also known as the "Johnny Fiama Leaves Show Business" episode. If anyone can help out, please step forward! OK, this stuff isn't the end of the world...but it's the fun kind of stuff we love obsessing about, right? :smile:
Is "Johnny Fiama Leaves Show Business" The correct title??
I thought it was "Johnny Fiama Leaves Home"..
That would make a LOT more Sence....

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Yes, it's Johnny Fiama Leaves Home. I was typing quickly and didn't go back and double-check.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Re: Reply

Originally posted by Daffyfan2002
I agree with you there. I think TimeLife or some kind of video company should release some MT! episodes.

People have said that they can't show reruns of MT! because they say in the theme song "guaranteed brand new." Why don't they just edit out that part of the song than? Besides, the theme song for the 1976 Scooby-Doo series also says "brand new show," but those are reruns. I don't see why they make a big deal out of things like that.
Not as bad as calling it Brand Spankin' New Doug for like 2 seasons...