JHC Responds To My Movie/Show Idea Email!

Luke

Reaction score
I think Jackie and Emmy should be JHC Receptionists ...... they can hand out complimentary Muffins and field calls from Bill's other female fans - Bobo can be security guard.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
We live in crazy times. So, I am willing to become Bill's bodyguard to be sure that he's safe...

:big_grin:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey Cor,

This is the same "rejection letter" I got from JHC about five years ago when I sent them a portfolio full of ideas for a new Muppet Series...this was before "Muppets Tonight." Sooooo....

Then again, I was very happy just to be acknowledged/rejected.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Quinn, buddy, I'll reject you any day o' the week. :smile:

Except Thursday and every other Tuesday...

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Hey Cor,

This is the same "rejection letter" I got from JHC about five years ago when I sent them a portfolio full of ideas for a new Muppet Series...this was before "Muppets Tonight." Sooooo....

Then again, I was very happy just to be acknowledged/rejected.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn
Wow, and I didnt even have email in 1995:wink: So did any of your ideas in the last 7 years ever find their way into a JHC production?

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
We live in crazy times. So, I am willing to become Bill's bodyguard to be sure that he's safe...

:big_grin:
I second that motion! No one would mess with bodyguards like us! Notice the us part :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
I second that motion! No one would mess with bodyguards like us! Notice the us part :smile:
Ooooooh! We could be Bill's Bodyguarding Brigade!

BBB!

Gonzo

Reaction score
...Not really....but one of them WAS a "Mighty Morphin Power Rats" kinda thing with Rizzo and his group, so if Saban DOES end up buying the Muppets, watch out!

It was mostly TV parodies. VERY amateurish, but hey, I was overheated at work one day. Gimme a break.

Quinnnnnnnn