Janice Figure Bumped from Wave Four?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I'm sure we can count on all the big guns next year including Rizzo, Janice and probably Pepe. Ken expressed a lot of interest in him a while back. I just wish these were 8 figure waves!<<<

I know! total agreement there...how many does Playmates have per wave?

And lets hope we see a sculpt of a Pepe figure by toy fare!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
although Byron will hunt me down for saying that.
Nah, don't worry Luke, I'm not a hunter on the African plains, I'm a herbivore.

(Don't ask...)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I totally want Pepe! I really wonder how they will sculpt his hair. Very tricky.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I totally want Pepe! I really wonder how they will sculpt his hair. Very tricky<<<

Ive wondered this as well, but Im sure theyll find a way, small token tooth , antenaes and all!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
And all those arms okay? I just hope we can see a Seymour come someday. I know he's not a big fave, but maybe in a oouple years.

beaker

Reaction score
Well Seymour is a bit E.M.I.A.(elephant missing in action) ...but all I know is, its pretty darn sad there is ZERO Pepe merch(Well cept that nascar stuff) when JHC has made Pepe one of the top four guys.

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
In Portugal only six episodes of Muppets Tonight have been broadcasted, so I haven't heard Seymour talk at all... I only know Pepe from MFS... I would prefer a Van Neuter Figure rather than a Seymour one... And after Pepe, Bobo should be the MuppetTonighter to come out with the older Muppets...

12 - Rizzo should come with Muppet Food since it seems that the food coming with the Kitchen is not Muppet Food... Let him come with a Talking Sandwich for Gonzo too.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, hope they make him though- maybe in his kitchen clothes with a pack-in squid! Poor guy was dropped by Pepe. :frown: What a diva! LOL

dr. gorry

Reaction score
Re: Time's Up

Originally posted by The Count
Bad move, Dr. Gorry. By using the Time Wizard you sped up time on the entire field. True, my monsters are aged, but so's your Blue Eyes. And besides, my Baby Dragon is now a Millennium Dragon who destroys your aged Blue Eyes wiping out all your life points. But thanks to the Time Wizard's spin we have our entire figure line completed with all the figures of all the characters we'd like, including both Rizzo and Janice, and even Lips. BTW: I know and watch the Yu-Gi-O show on WB. The Magic Box attack to take out the tank came from the 3-part Labyrinth duel episode. The attack submitted above came from Joey's duels against Mie and Rex Raptor.
Have a great summer while it lasts, the Count.
DANGIT!!!you just wait!!!!you'll get yours when i get an EXODIA!!!!!!!then you'll be shaking!!!!j/k.the only cards i got are a kaiba starter deck and 1 metal raiders pack so that may take awhile.................anyway,the way i look at it we are still getting janice aren't we?it's just 1 series later and i would rather have rizzo than janice.*realizes what he just said and notcies it's too late.........he already hit submit reply*

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
We are panicing cause we DON'T know what's going on!yes Janice will come out, we are not saying that this line will go to 10 series and not have janice. What we are saying that if this line goes to only four series we won't have a janice!

Zack)Rowlf the, What was i saying?Dog.