1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Is there still a Bear show in Disney?

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by Muppet fan 123, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Hi Ho everyone!
    I'm going to Disney World in a few days and I was wondering if The Bear in the Big Blue House show is still there. I was watching a Disney Vacation Planning DVD from about three or four years ago and it had it. And I sort of remembered it from about five years ago.
    Is the show still there?
  2. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

I believe they stopped doing that show in 2008 and replaced it last year(?) with a show based of the Disney Junior programs... :( From what I've read, a lot of people miss it and want it back. I've never seen the show IRL, but I hope they bring them back to the parks like this, but with a completely new story.
  3. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

They replaced it with Handy Manny . Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and My Friends Tigger and Pooh.
  4. dinoboy

dinoboy Member

I remember seeing the commercial for this show at some live Disney junior show on tour. It was an interesting show to watch, as I enjoyed Bear when he sniffed around as he smelled something and asked what's that smell, and would sometimes say did you just take a bath, you smell nice and clean. And then there was the goodbye song with Ms. Luna the moon. I loved the way she glowed in the night sky.
  5. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Member

I saw this live show as a kid and enjoyed it. I think I mentioned it in an earlier thread, but I'm not sure. To answer your question, Bear is not in the show anymore. I think only the more-recent shows are in the new live show. There is also a touring show currently going on, but that's only Sofia The First and Jake and the Neverland Pirates.