Is Rowlf the only Muppet Sam the Eagle respected?

peyjenk

Reaction score
Sam likes Gonzo, Rowlf, and Scooter, and Kermit (obviously), since they are not as zany as their muppet colleagues
Weeeeeell... I don't know if I'd say Gonzo isn't as zany as some of the others...

I wonder, something, though. What would Sam think of the "Sesame Street" muppets? He might really like Bert, since they are very close in personality, and he might like Big Bird, though I question how much, but I wonder if he will like Oscar the Grouch, since Oscar is also a criticizing muppet.
I think that Sam would be put off by the fact that Oscar lives in a garbage can. I also think that the general childishness of the SS gang would still be too "weird" for Sam.

I actually think that Sam might get along best with Prairie Dawn. I mean, she's got that cute little all-American kid thing going on, but she is also wise beyond her years. She also has the same trouble he does with keeping the others in line long enough to properly put on a decent show.

The Lover

Reaction score
Well, I know that Sam respects Kermit. The others, though, I'm not too sure.:confused: