Introducing 'Victor'

Stix

Reaction score
Hi all; not posted for quite some time!

Recently I finally completed work on my first puppet, and I'd like to share my creation with you;

His name is Victor and he's the protagonist of 'In My Laboratory', a forthcoming music video by my band Johnny5thWheel&thecowards.

He is a scientist who is currently studying chemical processes and the decay of living beings.

#inmylaboratory will be his first experiment, which is due to take place on Monday 25th June.

We've launched a facebook page for Victor and I'd love to get as many 'likes' as possible... we'll be adding more behind the scenes photos and clips as we get closer to the release date.

I'd also appreciate any tips on performing with him; we're shooting the video in just over a fortnight!

bandit

Reaction score
Haha! I love this. You did an outstanding job and the video is kooky fun too. Keep it up!

I dig the song too!

Stix

Reaction score
Thanks guys, glad you like it. The shoot was fairly intensive (although the video is only 2 minutes we had over an hour of footage) and by the end of the day my arm was aching! Definitely feel it was worth the effort though :smile:

bandit

Reaction score
Oh definitely! You did a bangup job! I wanna check out your other stuff now too.

Lola p

Reaction score
this was awsome! Keep up the great work!

*high fives*