Images From Sesame Street Exhibit In Pittsburgh!

picofoa

Reaction score
Hi, everyone, my name is Shawn and I've been a huge fan of Sesame Street for many moons. I found out about the Sesame Street exhibit going on here at the Pittsburgh Children's Museum a couple weeks ago while lurking on this forum. Now, I'm here to share some pictures of the awesome exhibit.

First, of course, had to go through the Land Of Make-Believe:

"Follow the arrows, they'll show you where to go."

Bert and Ernie do their impression of Statler and Waldorf:

Is anybody home?

It was a great time, if it's possible, you should check it out in person.

Later,

Shawn:rolleyes:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for sharing! That looks excellent :smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Thanks so much for sharing!!! I only wish the exhibit will come near to my parts of the woods soon!

sweet201

Reaction score
WOW!! That is SO much greater than I could have ever imagined!! I really want to go, but I don't know how my toddler would handle the trip - we would probably try to venture out in May, when he will be 17 months old. I live in the Cleveland area, so it would be a little over 3 hours there, then another 3 back. It REALLY looks like it would be worth it!! Thank you so much for sharing the pics!! :wink: Tina

mikebennidict

Reaction score
nice pictures. though if i were there, i probably would of strangled King Friday. he's such a jerk.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I think this very same exhibit is now at Union Station here in Kansas City, MO. I just heard it advertised on the radio. These pictures are pretty much what they were advertising: visit 123 Sesame Street, sit in Big Bird's Nest, etc. If anyone is going to be in the area, the exhibit will be here until February 21st, running Wednesdays through Sundays from 9:30 to 5:00.

superfan

Reaction score
Wow! Looks like fun! I am especially keen on the Platinum Platters! I collect those those records....I am a little green right now.