I'm sorry

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I would like to apologise for my actions in the thread state of the world the other night
I was not in a good mood about my condition but that is no excuse for my behaviour
I want to apologise to everyone involved @CensoredAlso @Old Thunder I apologise
And to @Phillip @The Count for once again having to deal with my nonsense

This will be the last time I do something like that and I mean it
Sorry again
Conor

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If it helps:

ASMR can really help calm you down from frustration. I was in a really salty mood last night and watched some before heading to bed.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's OK, I could tell you just needed to vent. I can relate. Thanks for the apology, I'm sorry too. :smile:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
See, you grew a little that day. You were big enough to apologize, and not use your condition as an excuse. That's showing maturity, and you're never too young for that.
I'm proud of you. You took a big step closer to becoming a man.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
See, you grew a little that day. You were big enough to apologize, and not use your condition as an excuse. That's showing maturity, and you're never too young for that.
I'm proud of you. You took a big step closer to becoming a man.
Cheers man I appreciate it. I know this condition can't be used as an excuse for anything. Apart from playing rugby or running a marathon but I knew apologising was the right thing to do if I was to try and save my credibility on muppet central fourm and my page itself

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Is this condition of yours you're referencing by any chance related to the stroke you had?