I'm Back!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It's hard to tell feelings behind a monitor.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
No, but not being able to tell what people are really feeling throuhg the machinery.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Hello Muppetsdownunder,

nice to meet you. Sorry life has not been fun, but I do hope that your return will bring a great deal of joy to you. Somehow this forum really does have its way of making people see the good that exists, and not all the blah that seems to have been happening. :wink:

I have dealt with people who were not in the very best of relationships and sometimes standing by them is the hardest thing in the world to do. I have a friend who is in a relationship that reminds me of the emotionally abusive one I was in some 15 or so years ago. I haven't said anything to her about it, as it is not my place, but I do feel concern for her. It could also be that I am overreacting, which has been known to happen, given my history and experience.

BTW, last year I received a book about Australia for Christmas, and loved it. Maybe one day we can get there and see all the really neat things that I have only read about in that book.

Take care,
~Yva

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It's good to feel concern for others in times of crisis.