If you DON'T like vent threads then DON'T read

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Maybe she's just mad you didn't want to friend her...

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Sarge, normally all of us on the site get along great! But this woman? She HATES kids, is in her 50s or 60s (pick a decade)& her cats are her life (especially her diabetic calico.:rolleyes:) I was thinking of not posting there anymore,but I have too many friends there.

As far as my cat Spencer goes, he LOVES me! He probably just doesn't like kids; that's all. I don't know. The stuff that woman said about my s.i.l made me want to jump through the computer & choke her though!:mad:
Does the cat forum have an ignore feature? If so, just ignore her as a poster.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Don't let her get under your skin, Kathy. She's not worth it. besides, you know who your real friends are.
Have a few Oreos on me. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Don't let her get under your skin, Kathy. She's not worth it. besides, you know who your real friends are.
Have a few Oreos on me. :smile:
taking the Oreos Thanks. I guess it's obvious that I get uptight easily:rolleyes: . But the thing is you talk garbage (I have a different word but it'll get censored out.) Anyway ..you talk bad about my friends and/or family; you're talking bad about me.
savoring the Oreos:insatiable: OM NOMNOMNOM!!!!! Thank you!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Have some muffins too!

*Hands muffins*
taking a chocolate chip muffin Thanks! (It's a cyber muffin & cyber food has no calories ,so I can enjoy it!:wink:) .....pushing the disapproving look of my doctor out of my mind

Lola p

Reaction score
*Taking a mysteriously red colored muffin*

No problem!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Agree with all above. Iggynore the witch, Kathy.

Cats absolutely believe they are the superior species, and will do what they will do. Anyone who denies this knows zilch about cats. Fuhgeddaboudit!
------------