I Want Answers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Well Snowth. As a friend I strongly urge you to privately discuss the way you feel with the other mods with a calm respective attitude
This IS the feedback forum, D'Snowth's posts ARE a matter of feedback, so I fail to see why your passive-aggressive tactics are essential. If someone's public identity is being compromised by a mod, that somebody has every right to publicly express disdain.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Snowth is a highly valued friend and I mean him only the very best. I suppose there is a justifiable time and place for speaking out publicly but I am merely concerned that things don't get out of hand. I leave it up to you Snowth to decide for yourself when and what to post publicly about this only please keep control over your feelings. Out of control anger won't help the situation in the long run. :concern:

And Snowth if it helps you to talk about it please send me a conversation. I want to give you any assistance I possibly can.:smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I would like to go on the record once again and say that I really think our Moderators are the best. I have had contact with each one of them in some way, and they all do a great job with the site and the Forum.

If I have ever had an issue with anything on the forum they all have been very helpful in showing what needs to be changed and why.

If your having this much trouble with your titles being changed and things like that why not ask someone for help instead of ranting in a thread. I'm sure another member or even a Mod would be more then happy to help with thread titles.

Walter

Reaction score
I actually am thankful the moderators change titles...they have saved me from Muppet Fan shame in the past...Aw. who am I kidding, we're all friends here! so here it goes...

a few months ago I posted a video called "Walter visits the Muppet Pipes" from the NBC studio tour.. however when I posted it, I must have been tired or multitasking... because I wrote the title as "Walter visits the Muppaphones"....Yeah.. I actually made that mistake:embarrassed:... Luckily, one of the mods came around and fixed it..thanks to whoever you
are!!:fanatic:

Misskermie

Reaction score
I'm happy for moderators too, but I put "youse" in a title, and it was changed to you. I only wanted it to be intersting. And my exclaimations were turned into periods.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
you have to admit sometimes there are spelling errors and sometimes we just don't know how to spell. I'm speaking for myself mostly, but anyways I'm glad for the changing of titles and such. Anything to help make this forum grow and be A neater and user friendly forum I'm all for it.
The forum has been growing since the new movie and it means that people will start threads and make posts that need "editing" that just part of forum maintenance . You don't want a new Muppet/Henson fan that might want to join come on and see a lot of clutter and miss spelled words. That will make people turn away more then join, and it also reflects on not only the mods, but us as members to.
I'm a member of the Muppet Central Forum, and that is something that i hold very dear to my heart. Like I said anything that will help MC grow, and be a better Forum i am all for it.

P.S Thank the frogs for spell check because I have been using it so much here today that I'm starting to fix my own mistakes

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thread titles can be changed for a large number of reasons: misspellings, capitalization, a clearer title, consistency with other thread titles on the forum, etc. While the moderating team does change titles when we feel necessary, we strive to let members know publicly and/or privately whenever an actual post is edited for content reasons.

Thanks to everyone who's been supportive of the occasional thread title change. Since the initial concern involved one person, I'll be sending D'Snowth a private message for us to continue to dialogue about the issue. If anyone ever has any questions about this or other issues, please feel free to contact us.

Status
Not open for further replies.