I Miss Kermitage

zns

Reaction score
As the title of this thread speaks for itself, I miss the Kermitage website that has been put up. I read on Muppet Wiki that the reason that it's no longer there is because it got vandalized by a couple of computer hackers who got into the website. I hope that someday it will be brought back up and we will see the collectables page again. But then again, maybe we won't. :frown: :sympathy:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Stupid hackers. I check the site from time to time, just to see if the pics are back up. Sadly, they never are, but at least the character pages are still up.

kbug67

Reaction score
Kermatige was so easy to use and you could find most of what you wanted straight away, Ill just have to do with muppet wiki

i did remake the Muppet Show live page from kermatige on my website
MUPPET SHOW LIVE
its not the best but it will do, i dont know if i will do any more pages from the site

zns

Reaction score
fivefingers said:
Kermatige was so easy to use and you could find most of what you wanted straight away, Ill just have to do with muppet wiki

i did remake the Muppet Show live page from kermatige on my website
MUPPET SHOW LIVE
its not the best but it will do, i dont know if i will do any more pages from the site
That's really neat fivefingers. You should try and make a few other pages if you get the chance. :smile:

kbug67

Reaction score
zns said:
That's really neat fivefingers. You should try and make a few other pages if you get the chance. :smile:
Thanks, ill try and make some more pages tommorow, I defenatly wont be able to do the whole site as i dont have all the pictures but i will make more

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
aww! to bad about Kermitage... i LOVED it... darn hackers! *shakes fist* :sympathy: no wonder when i went to visit the site here a few days ago i keeped gettin a white page and i keeped refreshin it but nothin! well atleast i know why now :frown:

zns

Reaction score
I wonder..... is there a way to contact Michael Dixon, the webmaster for Kermitage? Maybe he can give us an answer as to whether the site will be brought back or not.