I just broke the top ten!

beaker

Reaction score
Wheeee, i feel so priveleged. Im now in the top ten posters list! too much time on my hands, naw...

Luke

Reaction score
LOL - Erm, well done Cory, you joined the elite club ....... but unfortunately it was a triumphant moment tragically cut short by Phil and Ken posting to the forum !

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Argh...now I gotta fight to keep my spot. Hmmm...maybe I should post answers one...word...at...a...time..

Bwuhahahahahahahahaha!

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ernie101
so where can i find this list?
Click on the members button at the top of the screen. Then click on the top 10 posters link.

Or try this link.

towels

Reaction score
Glad to be helpful. You can also go into the address bar on your browser and change the last number in order to be able to see more than just the top 10 per page. (Like perhaps you wanted to see all of the top 25 at once or something...)
:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
luke:

>>>LOL - Erm, well done Cory, you joined the elite club ....... but unfortunately it was a triumphant moment tragically cut short by Phil and Ken posting to the forum !<<<

back in the top ten baby!

btw, so if there is jr member, member, moderator, and administrator...what comes after administrator or before juniour member?

radionate

Reaction score
I think Jr. Member is the lowest rank there is. Guest are the lurkers who can't post until they register and become jr. members.