I just broke the top ten!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Man and I slipped to number 9...soon I will be out of the top ten completely! I better rack up some posts....mayeb I could do what Ernie 101 was doing and just post one word answers to every thread!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Man and I slipped to number 9...soon I will be out of the top ten completely! I better rack up some posts....mayeb I could do what Ernie 101 was doing and just post one word answers to every thread!
Doubt you will Ken, I just checked, and there is a 90 post difference between 9 and 10. It's Beaker and Phil fighting it out for the coveted number 10 slot.

And is it really all that coveted? I mean do we win meat and cheeses or anything?

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah Ernie101 is cheating ..... and i agree, what is it with this top ten thing ...... i'm beginning to feel like a zoo animal all these people monitoring how many posts i make, i may have to start charging for my dream analysis services so that i can pay my stalkers !!!! ;-)

radionate

Reaction score
Watch out Luke, I'm gunning for ya!!! You aren't gonna top me much longer!

Luke

Reaction score
**** - Yeah Yeah Buster - we'll see !

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
**** - Yeah Yeah Buster - we'll see !
Alright, then its on! I'm going out to my car to get some whips and chains and penguins. You better watch your back.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Alright, then its on! I'm going out to my car to get some whips and chains and penguins. You better watch your back.
LOL - oh hey now - whooooaaaaa, you never mentioned chains and penguins before ? Heck if you're willing to part with them i'll gladly relinquish my place amongst the elite ! I've never been one to say no to someone holding a whip ! (it's just a rumor)

Actually i think you have Drtooth to beat first but he's off till September so that shouldn't be hard !

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Just try to top the DSL frogboy. I dare ya! I'm king of the list. King, I say! Wooohahahahahaha! Ha......er, I need to get a life.:eek:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Just try to top the DSL frogboy. I dare ya!
Oh thats how you do it eh ? It's like we're in the Olympics and you're on steriods. Thats it - i demand Urine testing for the top 3 !!!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Um....I find testing to be a violation of my civil rights!