I Just Adore Four and Seven Goldfish remakes

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I finally found the rare remakes of I Just Adore Four and Seven Goldfish:
and
. Once you get past the fact that it's recorded from a camera, it's worth watching. I hope someone has the original Elmo in Numberland episode and would post the street scenes to YouTube. I saw the remake lots of times, but never the original.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I definitely remember that 4 song when I was younger, it's good for a remake. I wouldn't mind them re-doing it again; it'd give Big Bird some more material in the show and also give Fiest's song a rest (I like it, but they've played every season since it debuted).

The Seven Goldfish remake isn't as great though, but I like Elmo vibrato after he counts them.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I definitely remember that 4 song when I was younger, it's good for a remake. I wouldn't mind them re-doing it again; it'd give Big Bird some more material in the show and also give Fiest's song a rest (I like it, but they've played every season since it debuted).

The Seven Goldfish remake isn't as great though, but I like Elmo vibrato after he counts them.
Agreed. Also, do you happen do have this episode? I saw on Muppet Wiki, you updated the picture of the Seven Goldfish remake.