1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

How much for Kermit and Gonzo replicas, UK?

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Beauregard, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hey,

I'm thinking about selling my Gonzo and Kermit replicas. Gonzo is as new, having been taken very rarely from the box. Kermit is a little older, but still looks fine and has been mainly left in his box.

Kermit's brown, plastic posting stand is missing, as is his unique number. I believe that I have Gonzo's unique number.

What can I get for these?
  2. Beauregard

Also, I have some Sideshow busts (Janice, Crazy Harry, Beauregard, Miss Piggy and Rowlf), are these worth anything?/Does anyone actually want them? There seem to be a few listed on Ebay with no bids. (Can be shipped internationally, at cost)
  3. paplooo

paplooo New Member

have you still got kermit for sale??
  4. Beauregard

I haven't in fact put him up for sale, but was looking to see if anyone was interested, and at what price? Are you interested?
  5. paplooo

paplooo New Member

yeah im so want kermit.. ive got gonzo already..i bought it on ebay..
    email me to paplooo@hotmail.com
    cheers !
  6. Beauregard

I've emailed you, Papa Loo (???)!
  7. paplooo

paplooo New Member

p a p l o o o @hotmail.com
  8. Beauregard

I know, I was just kidding with the Papaloo thing...Have sent to that address? Not sure if it arrived? I've sent it again just now.
  9. ernesto

ernesto New Member

ill give you 600 for kermit or rowlf!
  10. natty15d

natty15d New Member

is the Gonzo still for sale?
  11. Beauregard

Hey. I've decided not to sell Gonzo for now, because you can still buy him new from here for cheaper than I would have to sell him.

I did sell my Kermit though, and he couldn't have gone to a better home! :)
  12. ashkent

ashkent Active Member

Hi I sent you a message about the sideshow busts. You can message me at writersinbox@aol.com if you'd prefer.