Home from the Gulag

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 9​

Kermit went to his dad. "Son, what's wrong?" Kermit put his head on his shoulder and started crying. "Son, what's going on?" he asked him again. "Somone else wants to kill her and Constantine's in love with her." Kermit cried, "I don't know what to do." "Everything is going to be ok." his dad reasured.

Piggy sat on the couch, thinking. Then, someone barged in. Domonic. "What do you want?" she asked. He pulled out a knife. "KERMIT, HELP!" she screamed. "He won't come." he told her. He put the blade to her throat. "LET HER GO!" Kermit screamed from behind. "PUT HER DOWN!" James said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The band stayed in the band room, playing music. Janice started to play her guitar.
[LEAH]
"You know the bed feels warmer
Sleeping here alone
You know I dream in color
And do the things I want"

[JANICE]
"You think you got the best of me
Think you had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Maybe you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong"

[BOTH]
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone"
[JANICE]
"You heard that I was starting over with someone new
They told you I was moving on; over you
You didn't think that I'd come back
I'd come back swinging
You tried to break me
But you see
Stand a little taller
Footsteps even lighter
Just me, myself and I
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone"
[LEAH]
"Thanks to you I got a new thing started
Thanks to you I'm not a broken hearted
Thanks to you I'm finally thinking bout me
You know in the end, the day you left was just my beginning
In the end
Stand a little taller
Footsteps even lighter
Just me, myself and I,
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone x2
I'm not alone"​

"Piggy?" Kermit asked. Nothing. "P-Piggy, wake up." Nothing. He bent down to her. "Please." James said, "Wake up." "COME ON, WAKE UP!" Kermit screamed, "She needs air." the older frog said. Kermit started CPR. "Breathe..." he said, "Breathe..." he said again, "Breathe..." and again. "Son, I think she's dead." James told him. "No." the younger frog said, "She has a pulse." "Kyrmit, I got her." Constantine said, "I got the mask. Please, trust me." Kermit took a deep breath. "Ok." he said, backing away. "Is everything ok?" Katie asked. "Yea, is it?" Lilly asked.

Constantine took her to Honeydew's room. "We need help." he said, "She was choked." He lied her on the bed.

"Kermit, take it easy." James said. "I can't!" Kermit exclaimed. Kermit paced around the living room.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 10

Kermit sat with Piggy in Honeydew's room. "Kermit, I'm fine." Piggy said, "Don't worry." "I have to." he told her, "Piggy, I'm sorry." He held her hand and she took off her mask. "I'm capable of breathing on my own." she said. "Piggy, please-" he tried to tell her. "Constantine needs to talk to me." she said, walking out the door.

Piggy went to Constantine's room. "Piggy, please stay with me." he said. "I can't trust you." she said, "You tried to kill me." His hands touch her waist. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" she exclaimed and walked out of the room. She was walking down the stairs when Kermit got in front of her and grabbed her waist. "Let's finished what we started." he said. They shared a long kiss. "Can we go to a beack?" she said. "Yea."

Leah and Zoot stayed in the living room. "So, what do you wanna do?" she asked. "I don't know." he said.

"He wants me." Piggy told him. "Who?" Kermit asked. "Constantine." He kissed her.

THE NEXT ONE IS THE LAST CHAPTER, BUT I WILL GET A SEQUEL TO THIS!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 11

Kermit took her hand and squeezed it. "I gotta go." she said, "To the store to get some drinks." She got up. "Can I come?" Fozzie asked. "She's getting drinks, so we can drive to Flordia." Kermit said. "Wait, can Leah go?" Zoot asked, "I'm not going without her." "She's in the group." the frog said, "She's going." "I need to talk to Fozzie alone." Piggy said, "Come with me." He walked out of the door.

They was in the store, getting the snacks and drinks. "Constantine is in love with me." she told him. "What?" he asked. "Yea." she said.

"LEAH, PACK UP!" Zoot yelled, "WE'RE GOING TO FLORDIA!" She's asleep in her room...

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO KERMIT AND CONSTANTINE? IS A LOVE TRINAGLE FORMING? FIND OUT IN "AWAY FROM THE GULAG."