Herb Alpert and the Muppets

Zazzy

Reaction score
Hi,
I found some photos online of Herb Alpert with the Muppets. I found out that there is a video out there that matches the photos,with Herb as a guest. Does anyone know if it is available,or where I could find it? I have three other Herb Alpert videos,and this one would cap it all. TJB videos are very hard to find,it seems.
Thanks,
Zazzy

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
I don't know about where to find the video, but I have a bunch of his record albums from his Tijuana Brass days, great music.

Zazzy

Reaction score
Any Herb Alpert videos will do though,...

Hi guys,
Thanks for replying. I think I had it backwards. Someone said that Miss Piggy appeared in a Herb Alpert video,not the other way around.Still,it's hard finding any of the shows he was on. I have a huge list of them,if I. The Midnight Special,a few TV specials,um,..and so many hosted shows. I cant list them all. But,...I cant find out where to get the episodes he is in.This is a quest with me. I want to find as many as I can. I have the one that shows up on ebay sometimes. That has two tv specials of the Brass,the Singer one,and Beat of the Brass. If anyone knows where,or how I can find anything video of Herbs,please let me know. I,too,have all his albums,and there are a whole lot of them. I have many of them in casettes. I have a casette player in my computer and am converting them into CDs. I just bought it,and its really cool to have. Now,I can play them in my car. Also,I am getting a VHS to DVD box for my computer so that I can turn those TJB videos into DVDs. I'll be picking it up next month.
Ahhh,..techno toys!
Well,I'm outta here for now,I'm sleepy.
Take care,
Zazzy