Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yay! Now that Kathy's here the party's just started.
UD: Oh? And just where's everybody else?
:insatiable: Me think they out socializing with insects.
:batty: Must be over at the Bees' party then.

Happy birthday Kath, hope you had a good one today. *Hugs.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Yay! Now that Kathy's here the party's just started.
UD: Oh? And just where's everybody else?
:insatiable: Me think they out socializing with insects.
:batty: Must be over at the Bees' party then.

Happy birthday Kath, hope you had a good one today. *Hugs.
*hugging Ed back* Thanks Ed ! Yep.. sure did! I got enough Starbucks cards to keep Starbucks in business! Plus I I got a book called The Cat Whisperer

Robin: Sounds purrfect for you, Mom!

Uh huh...I knew that was coming. :rolleyes:.Now what's going on with that insect party over there? Sounds like a "honey" of a party.
Everyone groans and Robin says We're even now Mom...

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
*knocks on Apt. 2's door* We're all here for the party! :big_grin:

Link Hogthrob: *slicks hair back; flowers in hand* How do I look, Lulu? I can't make a bad impression on the Birthday Girl.

Luanne: You look nice, dear.

Link Hogthrob: As always, babe. *adjusts his bow tie*

Betty Lou: *jumping excitedly* I can't wait to see Prairie Dawn again! It's been such a long time since our last play date! 8D

Katzi428

Reaction score
*knocks on Apt. 2's door* We're all here for the party! :big_grin:

Link Hogthrob: *slicks hair back; flowers in hand* How do I look, Lulu? I can't make a bad impression on the Birthday Girl.

Luanne: You look nice, dear.

Link Hogthrob: As always, babe. *adjusts his bow tie*

Betty Lou: *jumping excitedly* I can't wait to see Prairie Dawn again! It's been such a long time since our last play date! 8D
Prairie: Betty Lou!! :excited: she and Betty Lou hug and talk excitedly about old times
Hi guys! Thanks for coming! Heroes are to the left ; hot food's to the right. Don't worry; the Swedish meatballs have been perfected. They don't bounce anymore. :wink:ing at Chef

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Betty Lou: *giggling* It's been forever since we last saw each other! Are you still directing pageants? I thought you guys were great at the Valentine's Day one! Bert was a cutie-pie playing cupid. *giggling* I brought my beautiful dolly along. We should host a beauty pageant for our dollies!

Luanne: Oh, goody! *dashes to the food unit* Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Luanne Poodle. Link has told me all about you. ^.^ *extends paw and shakes Kathy's hand* Happy Birthday.

Link Hogthrob: Mhm. Oh, and these are for you, my lady. *hands Kathy the flowers and bows handsomely* *to Luanne* Hope you don't mind, dear. Angela and I picked those from your garden.

Luanne: *a bit irritated that the flowers were picked without her permission, but smiles politely for Kathy* Aren't they beautiful?

Angie: They're so lovely, it doesn't even look like they were picked from your little garden. *beams innocently* I missed you, Kathy. Happy Birthday! *gives you a sterling silver personalized name necklace* I hope you like it... ^^

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, you'd think that party was the bee's knees.
:batty: There's certainly a buzz about it.

*Happy sigh now we've fed and toasted to Kathy's name. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Heh, you'd think that party was the bee's knees.
:batty: There's certainly a buzz about it.

*Happy sigh now we've fed and toasted to Kathy's name. :smile:
shaking head sorrowfully at the bad pun. But since I'm having such a good time I won't it Ed in the face with my slice of
:sing:1 pineapple upside down cake!:sing:
(I'll get Robin to do it instead! JUST KIDDING! )

Thanks for the great party!!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (glomps and kisses Rygel)

Rygel: GAAAAAH!

Kelly: Only 110 dollars! My water bill was ONLY 100 dollars!

Rygel (trying to break free): And this excuses this behavior HOW?

Meanwhile...

Spike (sitting outside on a sturdy lawn chair, sipping some ice water, as it's starting to heat up again): You gonna tell 'er, Lil' Bit?

Cotterpin (wearing shades and sunning herself): Nah. We managed to get to the leak before that plumber she hired, so it wasn't as bad as it could've been. She should only be out about 30 bucks more than usual.

Katzi428

Reaction score
watching an old clip of Robin singing "I'm 5 " when a green streak comes running in yelling "TURN THAT OFF! TURN THAT OFF!!"

Robin! turning the clip off of you tube Where did you come from!

Robin folding his arms Mom.. didn't you have that talk with your mom when you my age?

What tal..oh geez...rubbing temples...that talk. No what I mean is ...we were watching a clip and all pf a sudden and all of a sudden a green blur runs in yelling at me to turn it off! Why?

Robin: 'Cuz it's too embarrassing! I'm not 5 anymore! I'm 10! How would you like it if that picture of you in the tub was posted on the Internet?
Hector: Picture?

mumbling under breath Tell you later

Hector: Hey Robin buddy c'mere . We ALL have our embarrassing moments in life. With my first girlfriend ..and yes there WAS one before your mom here. :wink:. my sisters decided that it'd be REALLY funny if they took out a picture of me laying on a rug with my bare butt hanging out!
Robin: WHAT??
OH NO!!
Hector: Let's just say that what I said what my said to my sisters in Spanish wasn't exactly "Have a nice day" !
I can imagine not! trying not to laugh OK. .you've weaseled it out of me. This picture that my son mentioned . Youi see.my older brother & I were in the tub & I had ..um ..gone number 2 in there.:embarrassed:

Hector: You didn't!!:embarrassed:

Yeah:eek:

Hector: How old were you; 10?laughing

WATCH IT He who poses Naked on a rug! Otherwise I'm hunting down the negatives for the picture & blowing them up for your party next weekend!

Hector: No..no.. I'm kidding! I'll be good!

Robin: Frog scout promise? It's the same as the Boy scout except you have you have to hold up a pinky too.

Hector does so: Frog scout and Boy scout promise

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Cookie: Dum-de-dum-dum, dum-de-dum-dum. Hmm, me wonder where everybody at.
Hey Cook, just went to deliver some presents upstairs at Apt 6 for Kim and :sigh:
CM: That nice, what you get them?
A new mug with the 30th FR logo artwork filled with green moss and radish seed teabags for Kim and a few bars of fragrant rock soap for Boober.

Say, did you and Carl eat all the burgers?
CM: Yeah, him ate the ones from Harvey Hamster's, me no like that place... The hamster fur get caught in me mouth. There some guys with weird appetites from Mr. Deadly's theater down at that club.
*Ed chuckles a bit. C'mon, let's have some spiced Mexican hot chocolate.
*Pours the prepped mocha mixture into our cups and heats it up in the microwave.