Help get the Real Ghostbusters on DVD

Fozzie

Reaction score
I just voted for RGB. I am a HUGE fan!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i also voted for the real ghostbusters dvds. i think that would be a good idea to release all of the seasons. not just the "best of" type stuff, but all of them. i recently started downloading episodes of the real ghostbusters and i have to say that that cartoon was really well made. after watching a good 15 years worth of cartoons from 3 different decades, the real ghostbusters is probably one of the best i've seen. that and animaniacs!

ryan

Cantus

Reaction score
I agree. I think boxed sets are the way to go. There were so many BETTER eps than what was put on to those Best Of volumes released on VHS. The Grundel! Sam Hain! Nextra and the Undines! There are too many awesome ghosts and episodes to list!

Fozzie

Reaction score
I would also like a DVD of the Ninja Turtles cartoons made. Thay are coming out with one but there will only be like two or three episodes on each of them so it will cost WAY to much $

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Cantus said:
I agree. I think boxed sets are the way to go. There were so many BETTER eps than what was put on to those Best Of volumes released on VHS. The Grundel! Sam Hain! Nextra and the Undines! There are too many awesome ghosts and episodes to list!
i got two sam hain episodes that i downloaded, and they are "when halloween was forever, and halloween 2. halloween 2 was okay, but it had the junior ghostbusters in there and i didn't really like them...oh well

as far as the ninja turtles, i also downloaded a few episodes, and they were okay. one was leatherhead meets the ratking, enter leatherhead, return of the technodrome, the first 5 episodes of the series (which is probably the best), some episode where april turns into a cat, and an episode where the rat king turns two channel 6 reporters (vern and erma) into rats.......i must be to old but i thought the episodes were kind of corny!....

ryan

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
But that's what makes them great! :smile: Even when the show was on television, it was corny. But hey, ya gotta love Michaelangelo :crazy: :big_grin:

As for GHOSTBUSTERS -- box sets would be awesome! Let's hope they don't follow I LOVE LUCY or FARSCAPE ... release a few episodes per DVD over a long time period, and then tempt us collectors by announcing a complete first season box set.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Who ya gonna call!?!

Can you guess who I voted for? LOL! I hope this is done.