Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Wow you guys! Thanks! Haha! Love the picture Muppetfan123, but not quite exact. Newsie, The relation between Jim and Kermit is slightly difficult to explain. Kermit is a real frog, but he didn't really talk until he met Jim. He thinks of Jim like a creator, or teacher, which is more fitting. I hope that helps!:hungry: Nice new Avatar btw. For fersureitsjess, I am sooo happy you like it! It's the joy in the reviews I get that makes my day, like, fur real!:flirt: more story up tonight, I promise!:embarrassed:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Okay, I'd like to sincerely apologize! I had a story all typed up when my computer shut off without warning and deleted my chapter!:eek: I'd also like to apologize for leaving you all hanging. I will write more tonight! Promise!!:embarrassed:

We Got Us

Reaction score
Okay, I'd like to sincerely apologize! I had a story all typed up when my computer shut off without warning and deleted my chapter!:eek: I'd also like to apologize for leaving you all hanging. I will write more tonight! Promise!!:embarrassed:
>slaps Figgie's computer< Ooooohh! That is like, the worst thing EVER! I forgive you, but still, we sit in suspense...>hugs<

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Thanks Wiggie! I'm now writing the chapter...again.:stick_out_tongue:

Chapter 4: Unexpected part one.

"Hello?" Kermit asked, hiding the his fatigue behind his usual perky tone.
"Uh, is this Kermit the frog?" A croaky voice asked through the phone.
"Hi ho, how may I help you?" Kermit inquired, wondering who the mystery voice could be.
"Er, there was a bad accident on main street. Your wife was involved I'm afraid." The voice sounded uncomfortable relaying the news to Kermit. barely hearing what was around him, Kermit sat mutely on the bed, not fully comprehending.
"Your wife was crossing the street when two men drag racing came around the corner and hit eachother with your wife stuck in the middle of the cra-" mystery voice was suddenly cut off.
"Where is she?" Kermit whispered, his vision going blurry.
"Er, sorry mister. Could you repeat that? i have a bad ear ya se-"
"Where is she?!" Kermit yelled tears staining his cheeks.
"Oh, the Hollywood Hospital. It's mess down there. Sir, Sir? You there?" But Kermit had alreasy left the room and was now driving his truck down the highway. He swerved around different cars and pedestrians, recieving dirty and bewildered looks from each. pulling to the front of the hospital, Kermit parked his truck right at the door.
Please. Don't take her away from me. I can't handle losing both, not Piggy and Jim! Kermit thought breathlessly, reaaching the front desk, he all but yelled.
"Miss Piggy! What room is she in?" The clerk looked shock. but sifted through her files anyway.
"Room b243." She said calmly, looking Kermit over confusedly. Kermit barely glanced back at her. Running through different corridors and climbing stairs, he finally reached her door. twisting the nob he looked in.....

Because I am evil and I ran out of time, here is part one. I'm at school and classes are shorter on Fridays. More tonight!:wink: Reviews would be nice too.. *Hint hint*

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yikes! Really worried right now!! Please let her be all right!!!
You better right more Figgie!!!!! *waits anxiously*

We Got Us

Reaction score
OOoooohhh >stabbed< >stands up, stomps foot< You and Lisa...learning together how to agonize us...!! No!! This was heart-wrenching Figgie, and yes, you are quite evil. I'm in pain right now, but for you I'll try and pull myself together and review:

"Er, there was a bad accident on main street. Your wife was involved I'm afraid." The voice sounded uncomfortable relaying the news to Kermit. barely hearing what was around him, Kermit sat mutely on the bed, not fully comprehending.
NOOOOOO-OOOOO-OOOOOOO-OOOOO!!!!!!!

"Where is she?!" Kermit yelled tears staining his cheeks.
"Oh, the Hollywood Hospital. It's mess down there. Sir, Sir? You there?"
Oh poor Kermit....Hollywood Hospital? I guess that answers the question about where movie stars get their appendixes out...what am I saying?! Piggy! Jim! No!!!

Running through different corridors and climbing stairs, he finally reached her door. twisting the nob he looked in.....
>banging head against blunt object< YOU had BETTER have more tonight, or so help me there will be a BLOOD-BATH in Utah! :wink: ....hugs and pleads?!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Hehe, I totaly love you guys right now!:big_grin: Since you begged...
Chapter 4: part 2

The door swung open to reveal something Kermit had not expected. About 7 reporters and photographers surrounded the hospital bed where Miss Piggy currently resided.
"Mrs. the Frog, how did it feel to be in such chaos?!"
"Miss Piggy, who was more injured, you or the car?!"
"Were you thinking of your husband at the time?"
One question after another seemed to be fired from each reporter at a pace Kermit could barely keep up with. To top it all off, Kermit could only catch glances of his wife through swift breaks in the pressed bodies. Becoming fed up, Kermit raised both his arms and voice as loud as he could.
"Out! Everybody out! Go, go, go, go, go, go!" He motioned for the door, shoving half of them through the doorway.
"But we weren't finished!" One complained.
"Would you get out of her!" Kermit screeched, flailing his arms infamously at all 7 men and woman. Slamming the door, Kermit turned to a mildly amused Piggy. Kermit frowned, she was wearing one of her usual stylish outfits with not a single hair out of place.
"Piggy? What's goin on? Kermit kneeled next to his wife, quite confused. Piggy smiled and dried his cheeks with her hanky.
"Moi was doing her shopping when she saw this cute little Baby Gap across the street. So Moi waltzed right into the street." Piggy said happily. "But then there was a terrible screeching sound and two cars tried to hit me, so I stepped hi-yahed both. Broke one of my nails too." Piggy frowned while Kermit's brow furrowed as he thought.
"Piggy, you are supposed to wait for drivers to let you cross the road before crossing. Tell me you did that." Kermit begged, placing his head in his hands. Piggy only sniffed.
"Moi shouldn't have to stop for traffic, treffic should stop for Moi." She quipped, looking Kermit directly in the eyes. Kermit jumped up, his voice exploding.
"Do you know what could have happened?! You could have died, the twins could have died! Someone else could have died!" Kermit yelled, his face turning red. Piggy rolled her eyes, blushing.
"You know I'd never let that happe, Kermie. I love you too much." Piggy whispered, turning away from ehr husband. Not wanting to create a crevice between them. Kermit breathed deeply, and then exhaled. Trying to relieve some of his stress, he sat down again.
"In truth, I'm not angry at you. I was worried I'd lose you. Just like...him." Piggy watched as Kermit bent forward, unwilling to face his love.
"It's just like Jim. An unexpected call, anxiously waiting for information. Waiting in the hospital for a miracle that never comes. It's just like that." Kermit's voice broke, and he closed his eyes. Memories of that gloomy day when he lost his best friend and teacher. Piggy's heart saddened, she gently rubbed her frog's back until he was fast asleep. Vowing to never worry him again for fear of his mental health. If he lost someone close again, she didn't think he'd recover.

Aaand again, I hope this appeals to you. So, review. Anyone see miss kermie, newsie, the Count, or Aunty Ru? I'm sure the Cuont's hangin' around here somewhere. Get it? hangin' around? Lol! Sorry, Fozzie joke...

We Got Us

Reaction score
>sighs in blessed relief< Whew!!! I knew you were good deep down, you evil genius you! :wink: SO glad she's OK!
Becoming fed up, Kermit raised both his arms and voice as loud as he could.
"Out! Everybody out! Go, go, go, go, go, go!" He motioned for the door, shoving half of them through the doorway.
Oh how I love screechy-defensive Kermit and devious, sassy Miss Piggy. :big_grin:

"Piggy? What's goin on? Kermit kneeled next to his wife, quite confused. Piggy smiled and dried his cheeks with her hanky.
Oh the sweetness in those two sentences!

"But then there was a terrible screeching sound and two cars tried to hit me, so I stepped hi-yahed both. Broke one of my nails too." Piggy frowned while Kermit's brow furrowed as he thought.
Nothing has ever made me simultaneously laugh, bite my nails, and want to scream at the same time until now. Bravo my Fig!

And then traffic-law breaking Piggy...>shakes timid finger< bad Piggy! Bad! Do you hear me?....oh, I can't be mad at you when your so funny.
"It's just like Jim. An unexpected call, anxiously waiting for information. Waiting in the hospital for a miracle that never comes. It's just like that." Kermit's voice broke, and he closed his eyes.
Poor, poor Kermit. Not only do I know how he feels...I guess his stressed-out froggie mind would be going over these things right now. >Miss Piggy-approved huggies<
If he lost someone close again, she didn't think he'd recover.
What a way to end...I hope that's dramatic effect, and not foreboding?! Love, love, love the whole thing Fig, though I can tell you were afraid of me coming after you by the small spelling errors which tell me this was written in some haste. Good to know I strike that kind of fear into you. :wink: Happy, healthy and waiting for more as always. Bravo!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Now that the chapter in full's been posted, you might get others popping back in.

Good stuff as it shows the emotional attachment Kermit has to his family.
*Laughs at Kermit tierade getting rid of the reporters.
*Nods mutely with the sentiment of having lost Jim, and then Piggy vowing not to worry her frog like that again.

The pacing's a bit rushed, but the story's telling its own tale throughout. Hope for more when possible.