Has the JHC ever throught of making the (Little Shop Horrors 2)

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I thought the Roger Corman film had Jack Nicholson playing the dentist??

FOZ
He did. :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
I have no clue.

No offense or anything, Foz, but, that story idea sounds like just about every Disney ceapquel ever made!
Why do you think I never truly pursued the idea past a plot synopsis? :stick_out_tongue:

Thanks, Nate, I figgered he did. I haven't seen it but once.

NOTE!
I wanted to audition for the voice or puppeteer of the plant in Covington TN but my mom said no (back then) because there were cuss words in the play, and I was a puppeteer at church. She felt there would be a conflict of interest.

I tried to say, "Well, folks from church offended by such shows won't show up anyhow, and those who do show up shouldn't probably be there either, so where's the problem?"

I still want to be the voice in one show and be the puppeteer in another.

Also, I still want to play Scarecrow and Lion in Wizard of Oz, and be Charlie Brown once and Snoopy once in the CB plays.

My memory stinks, which is why I couldn't do anything outside of puppetry.

FOZ

Kye

Reaction score
Jack as Dentist

Actually no! Jack Nichelson Played The dentist's Patient (BILL MURRAY IN 1985 FILM)in the Original Movie. The scene was not included in the Original Off- Broadway Show, But it will be included in the New Broadway Revival... They are actually going to go with the Bill Murray Script which was 95 percent Improv by Murray. Frank Oz said, He lets just see what would happen if a Massochist met a sadist... The result was the best scene in the show.

Kye

Reaction score
DVD

Actually, If anyone gets the chance, the DVD has an option for Commentary by Frank Oz! It was Great!:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I ended up with a copy of the grainy film work showing the plant growing and eating everything in sight which was cut from the DVD for some reason.

I own a copy of the video with Jack Nicholson in it. I'll watch it and settle the dispute over dentist, patient, or sewer worker.

F:smile:Z

Kye

Reaction score
Foz, Is it on your DVD!! If you have a DVD with the alternate Ending you could sell it for about 300 on ebay! its very rare... that footage was taken off because the producer was going to re-release the film later with the alternate ending. I would love to see it

Sam Bald Eagle

Reaction score
That is so cool if you have the origional ending..................

I've payed the voice in one show and the puppet in two other shows
:embarrassed: :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Jack Nicholson IS the patient.

It's a video copy of the DVD. :frown:

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Re: Chef/Beaker fan

Originally posted by frogboy4
Thanks for the info. I couldn't remember what won that year. Do you know how Mean Green Mother was performed? Could you provide some details?

I wasn'ty alive at the time, but I've seen a tape. Levi Stubbs (Who voiced the plant) walked in on a green suit and sang the song.No plants.

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
OMG Fozz! I will sooo pay you for thatr Tape! I've been trying to find thatr for years! :embarrassed: