Harry Potter, no family in Goblet

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hiya.I just read on IMDB,the Dursley's won't appear in Goblet of Fire,stating its too long of an adaptation from book to film to include them.<sniff> Has anyone seen Prisoner of Azkaban teaser trailer yet?I'd like to hear any MC members opinions on past,present or future HP projects.Thanks for looking at my thread! :excited:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I was wondering how much they were going to have to cut from GOF to make it into a film...atleast cutting the Dursley's out isn't too major of a loss in that book. I had heard rumor that they might consider doing Goblet in 2 parts, since its so much longer than the previous books.
I haven't seen any teasers for Azkaban yet, but I am dying too! They have some really cool Azkaban merchandise at Hot Topic, alot of it is on their website, if you haven't seen it yet!

Jennifer12

Reaction score
I saw the Azkaban trailer. Looks great! Are they getting new kids for Goblet? And will Jason Isaacs back as Lucius Malfoy? That dude has got to be one of the best bad guys ever!

Jen

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Teaser trailer looks good.

I'm wondering how much they're going to cut out of Order of the Phoenix. You can't very well lose the Dursleys in that one.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
im wondering how they are going to make the next one with out it being pg13, cuz of ovious reasons. Either they will make fans mad and cut it out, or leave it, and let it mature with the fans. I mean, if parents let them read the book, why not the movie?

booberbets

Reaction score
no dursleys?? if its true they just lost half the comedy.
so far though, I have been really pleased with the films. Of course they cant include every event that happens in the books, but at least they try, and they will never lose my interest. Goblet of fire is my favorite installment - so I am very eager and nervous at the same time - the director, Mike Newel, is keeping the same kids for Harry Ron and Hermione, but the story is so intense I'm curious to see how he'll handle directing them.
:excited:

Party_Animal

Reaction score
I saw the teaser and regular trailer. I saw the trail in the theater Thursday. I'm dying to see the third movie!!! :excited: It looks fantastic. :big_grin:
Jennifer12 said:
And will Jason Isaacs back as Lucius Malfoy? That dude has got to be one of the best bad guys ever!
I think Jason Isaacs said in an interview he's going to or wants to be in the fourth one. :smile: He does do a great job a Lucius. :zany: