Hard to Believe

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thanks galagr! Aww, I knew I was going to forget someone, I meant to give you a shout out in the original post as well, sorry. ><

galagr

Reaction score
Thanks galagr! Aww, I knew I was going to forget someone, I meant to give you a shout out in the original post as well, sorry. ><

No problem! If I was on hear for ten years and saw so many people come and go (which I know happens a lot around here.), I would forget a few to mention a few as well.

But on the subject of our older posts, yeah....we should be able to delete those. I apologize for my first few posts, they were quite obnoxious and well, rather stupid.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Congratulations on ten years! And don't feel bad about your early posts, I'm sure that if I bothered to look back at mine, I probably said some silly things too. We've all been there.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I won't even bring up my original posts. :embarrassed:

I'm currently holding at two full years here, and I've never had any problems with anyone here, which means a lot, considering how rude and cruel the internet can be.
Muppet Central, as well as the Muppet fan online community is a great place to be a part of. :smile:

Snowthy, I've only known ya for two years, but you've been nothing but awesome to me here. You're one of the very few Americans I ever said that to. :wink:
I think you really deserve the thank-you.

*raises glass*

To Snowthy!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
(clears throat) I would like to raise a toast to D'Swonth, the Muppet fan with serious and some silly reactions to come up with. So, wocka wocka, wubba wubba, and weeba weeba to you. Cheers!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Word up Daniel! So, where's that giant cake that Barbara Bannerman was supposed come dancing out of? Don't tell me Igor dropped it or Radar ate it or something.
No, I think it got lost........but don't worry, I don't think she's in the cake........I hope. That would kind of be embarrassing if she was.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thanks for the toast, lol! Well, you forget Mitchell, I may be American by birth, but I'm Canadian at heart. :stick_out_tongue:

So... Lt. Bannerman won't be here for the party then? I was wanting to... check out the supply tent with her... if you know what I mean...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'oh, I just realized I also forgot to include John-Bob, That Pizza Boy With The Pizza. ><

Even though he's not here anymore (and Prawnie would pro'lly kick my butt for mentioning him), I should have also included That Announcer as well, considering he's really the one who kind of helped me come out of my shell a little back in the old days, because prior to that particular era, I really wasn't anywhere near as active or regular on MC as I became.

Oh yeah, and then there's Nick, aka AnythingMuppet, whom I believe somehow served as inspiration in me coining the term frog as an adjective... wonder whatever happened to him?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Thanks for the toast, lol! Well, you forget Mitchell, I may be American by birth, but I'm Canadian at heart. :stick_out_tongue:

So... Lt. Bannerman won't be here for the party then? I was wanting to... check out the supply tent with her... if you know what I mean...
So, you're Canadian at heart, eh? You're right, we all forgot about Mitchell and we are sorry about that.
I am wondering about Nick myself, but... I don't know who he really is.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Cheers, Snowthy. I'm glad in the last year, since my return from exile I've gotten to know you a little better, and amazed at your wealth of knowledge and inspiration for starting so many threads that have run into hundreds, even thousands of posts.
Ten years, and it's been quite a ride so far.