Happy Birthday redBoobergurl! (Beth)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people here! :big_grin: Hope you have an AWESOME day, Beth!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Brings in a chocolate iced cake, Count brings the candles.

Hello. Would like to say happy birthday to a very special person. Beth, you help me out so much... You give me feedback and help me decide the tough choices when I'm creating a new haunter. You constantly keep up with the fanfics and nag authors when merited. You're a part of what makes this place what it is today. So here's wishing nothing but happiness for you today on your birthday.
*Uncle D lights the muffin cannons firing a salute while :zany: leads the chorusline of tapdancing penguins from Puddin' Parker Studios.

Huge huggs from your big cousin.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Awww, thanks guys! You are all so sweet, I may not always post as much anymore but I'm always here reading!

Speaking of reading - Hey Prawnie - post more story! That's right, I'm nagging in my own birthday thread!

Kathy, thanks for starting my birthday thread, you are wonderful! Hugs to you.

And hugs to rest of you!

Xerus

Reaction score
I hope you have a very great birthday today. :excited:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Speaking of reading - Hey Prawnie - post more story! That's right, I'm nagging in my own birthday thread!
*hangs head in shame* I'll see what I can do for you, Beth! I'll try my very hardest to get something posted sometime tonight.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe Bunsen and Beaker can help you with that too, just like your chemistry as I suggested earlier. :eek: