Happy Birthday: Muppet Central's 6th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It really is amazing that it has been six years since Muppet Central first debuted on January 28, 1998.

Little could we have imagined all the fun and Henson changes that would take place over the years. What were you doing six years ago in early 1998? Most of our lives have changed dramatically since then, but Muppet Central is still continuing to provide news, fan interaction, collectibles and music.

Earlier this month we crossed over 1.5 million hits on our home page. We have over 10,000 members on our mailing list since 1998 and we're nearing 4,000 members in our forum since April 2002.

I want to thank each of the staff members for their great work and support throughout the year. Jamie with his wonderful graphics and Flash menus, Annika with her writing and editing skills, Cindy for her help with feedback and collectibles, and D. W. for the episode guides and reviews. These guys do so many other things behind-the-scenes that I can't thank them enough for their partnership and generosity.

Throughout the years, many of you have also submited articles, reviews and news stories. Our hat goes off to you as well. The more people who help with the site, the better it is. Thanks for all of your many contributions. We hope that even more of you help out in 2004.

I'd like for each of you to answer the following questions. It's kind of a walk down memory lane with an emphasis on what you would like to see us do in 2004. Take a few minutes to carefully respond and let us know what you think.

1. What is your first Muppet Central memory?

2. What is your favorite part of Muppet Central?

3. What would you like to see us do in 2004?

Please leave your feedback in this discussion...

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=12253

Happy birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.