Happy Birthday Fozzie Bear (Kevin)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, all!

Thanks so much--I was surprised to find this thread. It makes me feel special--and, no, not "special ed." I leave that to my friends to make me feel THAT way!

You're all special, too, and I certainly appreciate it all.

Happy Birthday back to everybody else, too.

Kev

beaker

Reaction score
Hey, it's your birthday again Kevin? doot do doot do doot, do do do doot...doot do doot do doot...do doot do do doot do...Happy Birthday! May you and Muley find the path of dreams...sippin' on Cristal, and bling blingin' it! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's all good, Byron. It's not until the 20th, so you're early with the belated birthday wish!

Thanks!!
===================
Cory, it's funny you mention the Bling-Bling, because I hang out with a bunch of Star Wars folks who have these expensive Light Saber effects things, and one of them is chrome and gold colored for Mace Windu (Sam L. Jackson's character), and I was playing with it the other day as my choice of sabers! So, I was actually "Bling-blingin' it."

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Kev! Muppet Central wouldnt be the same without you! (Apart from someone else having the largest post count)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It'll be nice. I'm going out with family for dinner tonight, and friends tomorrow night. Thanks again for the good wishes friends!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I just remembered then that I posted a happy Birthday message to you last time, it doesnt even seem that long ago! Time flies!

Happy Birthday once again!

Luke

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Kevin! I waited for the right date to say hope you have a fun filled time and best wishes for the year ahead!