Happy Birthday Eve Katzi428

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If there's a Christmas Eve and a New Year's Eve, wouldn't it stand to reason there is a Birthday Eve?
Happy-far-from-belated-Birthday to my dear friend Kathy. We go all the way back to YesterdayLand, where we were known as kaye68 and Kathyloveskitties.

Thank you for 15 years of smiles, and sending Florida sunshine when it's freezing up here.
May your day be filled with Friendly sundaes, Bowzer's trousers, and a purr from a kitty or two.

Now you're taking my place as the resident 48-year-old, how do you like your Geritol? We have suppositories for those who can't swallow pills.

Seriously, Happy Birthday, Sweetie. 8)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
:news: HERE IS A MUPPET NEWS FLASH!
Florida residents reported seeing a low flying comet streaking over the state this evening. An investigation found that it was actually a chef who had put Roman candles into a chocolate birthday cake. The chef apparently mistook the notoriously unstable fireworks for birthday candles,, and refused to let go of the cake. Said Chef Tom:

:hungry: Hi woos nut dun wit der icee-spiceez!

:news: The intended recipient of the cake, a miss.. *squints at paper* Krazi...was said to be very pleased with the fireworks.

:crazy: Did someone say FIRE?

:boo: Cake! cake!
:sleep: What are you doing?
:boo: Just checking. If you yell cake in a crowded theatre, will the bakery come to put out the fire?

HAPPY CAKEDAY to the Chef's friend and mine!

* Fire dept arrives and starts spraying frosting*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: Oh-ho, another birthday to celebrate!
:insatiable: Me bring in cake now?
:super: Yes Cookie, and don't forget the cute little candles.
:grouchy: When will this be over?
:frown: Shush Oscar, here she comes.

All cheer for Kathy's birthday today, hoping she has a good one today.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! You're all very sweet!:smile: I'll be having a nice yummy dinner & dessert at Cheesecake Factory .
getting dirty looks from :hungry:
Oh cool it will you? You know we'll be having your homemade German chocolate cake tomorrow night !

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! You're all very sweet!:smile: I'll be having a nice yummy dinner & dessert at Cheesecake Factory .
getting dirty looks from :hungry:
Oh cool it will you? You know we'll be having your homemade German chocolate cake tomorrow night !
You are very welcome. What kind of cake will you be having?