Happy Birthday Dee!!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Happy belated birthday to you Dee! So your birthday was on a Saturday this year, huh? That's always nice when it falls then. My 40th birthday next year will be Saturday.
And you are also an April Fool's baby then eh? :smile: (And if it's March 31st, I'm sorry. I'm just going by this thread and it looks like it began yesterday morning so hopefully I got the April 1st part right).
Anyway, happy bday weekend to you! I'm sure Maryland's weather has been real nice for you too, since Philly's has been beautiful.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Happy belated birthday to you Dee! So your birthday was on a Saturday this year, huh? That's always nice when it falls then. My 40th birthday next year will be Saturday.
And you are also an April Fool's baby then eh? :smile: (And if it's March 31st, I'm sorry. I'm just going by this thread and it looks like it began yesterday morning so hopefully I got the April 1st part right).
Anyway, happy bday weekend to you! I'm sure Maryland's weather has been real nice for you too, since Philly's has been beautiful.
Thanks,it was a nice peaceful birthday.Miss you around MC.

P

Princeton

Sorry I'm so late in replying! Remember last year your birthday thead was started by moi?
:mad: : Hey, stop stealing my catchphrases, buster! And by the way, get this Jacobson loser's hand out of me!

Sorry, Piggy. Anyhoo, I hope you had a great birthday; what did you do besides go to your friend's (Sean, right?) house? I remember last year you got a tattoo of a phoenix done.
:smile: : Oh, have you met Diana, the taaa-tooed lady?