Happy Birthday Cindy!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Cindy! Have a great and memorable day & your wishes come true!:excited:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Cumpleaños felices! Joyeux Anniversaire! Glücklicher Geburtstag! Compleanno felice! Gelukkige Verjaardag! Feliz aniversário! Glad Fødselsdag! And thanks for all you do here around MC! :smile:

christyb

Reaction score
Ooohhh. This one gets a song! :sing: (To the tune of a "very merry unbirthday to you" from Alice in Wonderland)

A very merry birthday to you
To you.
A very merry birthday to you
A verrrrryyyyy merrryyyy birrrtthhhhdddaaayyyy toooo yoooouuuu!!!

:smile: Happy Birthday!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Send Cake, Ice Cream, Sodas and other goodies that we'll fight over. LOL!!!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you everybody for the birthday wishes. It was so sweet of you to notice. I'm so sorry it has taken me this long to respond. In fact well... it's just plain rude of me, I hope you forgive me. :embarrassed:

It was a wonderful birthday. Phillip and Preston surprised me with a very nice trip to Dallas. Fun! There is however still cake left over. Ice cream cake! Anybody wants a piece they will have to come over and get it. I don't think it will make the shipping process. :eek:

Thanks again everybody. Even though Preston at five months (can you believe it?!) takes most of my time, I think about all of you often. Speaking of Preston... gotta go, he just woke up.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry...

:sing: Hippy (late) Bath Day, dude(ette) :cool:

Hope we see you around more often soon when Preston grows up a leettle squeak.

Erine81981

Reaction score
We all forgive you. Theres no need to be sorry. Great to hear that you had a fun party. Can't wait to have the very first year old Muppet Central Member to have his. LOL

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Cindy Chapman!

Happy happy birthday to the woman behind MC!! Mrs. Cindy Chapman!! Hope it fantabulous Mrs. C.! And here's to many more! :excited: :big_grin: :zany: