Happy Birfday, Nate!!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
My God, why, why WHY am I wishin' a happy birfday to my worst TORMENTOR on here that's made it one of his life's ambitions to publicly humiliate me and degrade me? :embarrassed:

Awwwww, after all, it is his birfday...

Cause he has his nice moments (albeit exTREMEly brief), and you're supposed to be nice to family on their special day.

So,

HAPPY BIRFDAY, NATE!!!!

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

:crazy:

Hope it's a great one bro---be great on the radio today, and be happyyyyyyy!!!

And I ain't familiar wif the other birthday-ees (quite a few today!), but Happy Birthday to y'all, too!

Jackie

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Nate!! You're a good man! :cool:

radionate

Reaction score
Thanks so much everybody!

It's been quite the day already. I really wasn't expecting much ado today, and my annual Margarita Birthday Party isn't until Friday night (it will be an event as always), but today has been quite the day so far.

I was greated to an office of balloons, banners, streamers, and signs when I got to work. Next were a ton of e-cards in my inbox (a special shout out to Jamie there :wink:), and then of course PRESENTS!!!!

Palisades Figures, a Gonzo plush, and some other fun little Muppet goodies were all given by the gang at work. They really went out of their way on this stuff and caught me totally by surprise.

The other nice surprise was my prize pack from Phil and Cindy which arrived today!

We just threw my diet out the window and had Chinese, and in about an hour we'll be eating the Tutter cake somebody from work made for me (don't worry, I'll have pictures of everything soon).

As much as I claim I hate birthdays, it really is a reminder of how blessed I really am with a gaggle of people that I love and feel the same about me around me. I've teared up more times today then I want to admit. That extends to right now and all my online fellow Muppet fanatics.

Thank you guys so much! And let the week long celebration begin!!!

I don't say it enough, but I love you guys!:flirt: :cry: :smile: