Halloween is just around the corner

Drtooth

Reaction score
Halloween's freaking dead to me. Even the sales after Halloween suck. When did candy become made of diamonds that you can't give a full half off unless you were charging twice as much in the first place.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not yet it's not; we still have less than a week left of September.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The only thing I care about is the Monster cereals. And they're even harder to find this year. Target just got them in when I've seen them get in shipments before the rest of the Halloween merchandise in the past. When they had Yummy Mummy for one lousy year I manged to get it first weekend of September.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
The only thing I care about is the Monster cereals. And they're even harder to find this year. Target just got them in when I've seen them get in shipments before the rest of the Halloween merchandise in the past. When they had Yummy Mummy for one lousy year I manged to get it first weekend of September.
Have you check Walmart, I saw the Monster Cereals a few days ago.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
For the third year in a row, I am giving out the Halloween candy.

I got a lot of kids in my neighborhood last year and I love giving out the Halloween candy.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Have you check Walmart, I saw the Monster Cereals a few days ago.
Those are all the way out on the highway over here, and no buses go by them. But thankfully managed to get a Chocula from Target last night. Ate something else this morning, so it's ready for tomorrow.

The Target ones seem to have this gimmick... you buy all three cereals and cut out the backs of the boxes to make a cardboard diorama of the monster castle. Might try doing that if I get all three by Halloween and put it in a window. But this year, I just want to focus on Chocula, as he's usually the higher seller.