Got a Package from Palisades Today!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
No really, he's still laughing.
Oh no, he's laughing so hard he cannot breathe.
Oh no! Somebody get a paramedic. Keith is dying!

"Breathe Keith, breathe!! What's that, Greg? Yeah, I want a cookie... No. Chocolate chip... I don't want a freakin' oatmeal cookie... No. What do I look like to you, some kind of barn yard animal to you. Listen, just gimmed the d*** chocolate chip cookie so I can attend to Keith. He's dyin' here. No. Greg, c'mon give me the chocloate chip one. I'm telling Horn. You're going to get in big trouble when he gets ba-

"Oh great, now look what happened, Keith is dead. He laughed himself to death, and I could have saved him if you'd have just given me the d*** cookie like I asked, but no , you had to have all of the delicious chocolate chips for yourself. And now Keith is dead.

"No Greg, don't cry. It's alright. It's okay. I'm sorry I yelled at you. Here let's split the two cookies -- we each get half of the chocolate chip and half of the oatmeal. See, everything's okay. I mean, except that Keith is dead, but we'll get another one..."

Moral: Cookie are good.

GLUE

Reaction score
ummmmm cookie is good...whats wrong with Keith, he's just lying there!!! Keith! Keith! Man I aint playin this stupid game again! Thats it Travis lets go --- picks lunch cooler up, flicks off lights. In the distance you hear "Good night Keith" followed by the toot of a car horn...toot, toot!---- Keith continues to lie there......DEAD!

towels

Reaction score
It's been kind of a grim week at Palisades with Ken away...first the kitten, then the other thread, and now Keith, just to keep the rule of three intact.

GLUE

Reaction score
Yeah Kens our little ray of sunshine!

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by GLUE
Yeah Kens our little ray of sunshine!
now one could make a comment about the sun shining off his head, but since he indicated he was okay with his hair loss, all the fun has gone out of it...

beaker

Reaction score
Ok...I think I just realized this was a joke complaint. Whew.
I have the reverse, I hate it when I cant track a UPS package, and have no confirmation. Ive had it up to hear with having to order from companies that use UPS. See my thread about UPS for that rant though.