Goodfeathers

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Man I have to say I think the Goodfeathers was my favorite on Animaniacs, thoes three pigeons always makes me laugh, :smile:. I bet it would be the favorite of :frown: as well.

I love the movie Bolt by the way, but when I first saw that movie I couldn't believe how much those pigeons reminded me of the Goodfeathers, to be honset, I'm kind of surpised Warner Bros doesn't think lawsuit of some sort, :big_grin:.

But I thought I start a thread talking about the love of Goodfeathers. They were Booby, Pesto, and Squit.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I think you're right. Bert would defiantly apprecieate them. Heheh!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Hey! Who you calling an animanic? Are you saying I'm a cartoon designed for children? Are you saying I look like a puppy dog for your amusement? Are you saying I'm some character that sees a shrink, lives in a tower, and goes bonkers when I see some beautiful person walk by?

That's it!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey! Who you calling an animanic? Are you saying I'm a cartoon designed for children? Are you saying I look like a puppy dog for your amusement? Are you saying I'm some character that sees a shrink, lives in a tower, and goes bonkers when I see some beautiful person walk by?

That's it!
LOL, I remember something thinking way doesn't Squit stand up for himself, but at the same time couldn't help but laugh whenever Pesto beat him, lol, good times

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Pesto was mean to Squit. All Bobby did was sit back and laugh. Some leader Bobby is.......:cool:

Xerus

Reaction score
I always like how Squit starts each episode with, "As far back as I can remember..."

And I also like the Godpigeon too. The way he gives out advice to the other Goodfeathers and only Bobby can understand his language.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I always like how Squit starts each episode with, "As far back as I can remember..."

And I also like the Godpigeon too. The way he gives out advice to the other Goodfeathers and only Bobby can understand his language.
Well if memory serves me right Squit could understand him a little, but can't understand him fully like Bobby. Which would lead to some funny stuff as Squit would get some of it wrong.

wiley207

Reaction score
I always loved the Goodfeathers when I was a kid. Seeing Pesto start a fight always made me smile or laugh, the way he'd shout "THAT'S IT!" and the next thing you know there'd be a huge fight cloud! And Bobby's "Are you lookin' at me?"/"Are you talkin' to me?"/"Are you quacking at me?" (he said the latter to a duck)

I liked "Bobby's Bad Day" best, I think, especially when they were on the tracks, and I was thinking "They're gonna get hit by a train!" and sure enough... BAM! A freight train speeds towards them and hits them as Bobby's screaming mouth zooms toward the camera!

Xerus

Reaction score
LOL, I remember something thinking way doesn't Squit stand up for himself, but at the same time couldn't help but laugh whenever Pesto beat him, lol, good times
Squit is engaged Pesto's sister Sasha. But Sasha's even more tougher and vicious than Pesto and she's been known to mistreat and beat up Squit too.

Kiki

Reaction score
Just the other day I found an old figurine of mine (from '93) which was of the Goodfeathers on a bike! XD I forgot I had it, actually!