Gonzo, Piggy, & Rizzo on KTLA Morning News

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm suprised that Rizzo was there since he wasn't in Season Two.
Yeah. What's up with that? I hear he's also on the interactive menus and seen on one of the disks. I guess the poor guy just can't wait for season 4 to come out. I'm a little surprised Pepe hasn't been seen on any of these so far.

Anyway, now that I've watched it I'll comment here, since they don't allow more than 500 characters in a post at 'You Tube.'

Gonzo: Jessica, how about a date?

Uh-oh, I hope no one tells Camilla about that.

Piggy: (about Waldorf and Statler) I have no idea who those guys are.

Strange how after 30 years, she wouldn't remember them. Of course, she hasn't interacted with them too often, except for that part at the end of the Bernadette Peters episode. I think that was the one it was.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, I think she was being sarcastic and also just trying to distence herself from them, the way Sam would say, "I have no idea who that is..." about Gonzo.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
... Did Waldorf just say he liked the old opening better? That's fantastic!

I think Dave Goelz was probably sitting in an odd spot. Plus, it seemed like either Gonzo's head would be pinned on normally and it wasn't here, or his usual manner of performing would keep the body up in place. Either way, I love that Gonzo's hair is getting longer like it was on TMS.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think that's from one of the episodes, isn't it? With Waldorf stateing that he prefered the old opening. It made me laugh outloud when I heard it.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. That's from the opening credits of the Steve Martin episode.

I really didn't think of the fact of Piggy denying that she knows Waldorf and Statler just to keep her distance, but I guess it makes sense because like I said, in reality she probably would know them.

Beauregard

Reaction score
telly said:
I'm suprised that Rizzo was there since he wasn't in Season Two.
Rizzo is a Rat...if he can get paid for appearing somewhere to talk about something he knows nothing of...he will!

I just caught a line here that I missed last time. Piggy offers Gonzo the big "Hi-yah" and the man asks, "So do you ever get physical?"

Piggy: "With Kermit?"

I think he actually meant karate but...I loved that line!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! That was a great interview and a lot of fun, too! Wish it could have lasted long, though! That would be a fun news desk to work at!:big_grin: