Going on vacation, be back in a couple weeks

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hey! just as my title says, I'm on vacation...we're visiting family in Ohio...I'm able to get on here, because I'm at my Cousin's, but I don't know if my Aunt has the internet.....well, just thought I would mail you so you wouldn't worry about little ol me (not like you guys would, anyway)

annnnyyway...just wanted to tell you that.......

note: I'm going to see Off Kilter in 3 hours YEE-HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Have a safe trip Sarah

Have a safe trip Sarah.See you when you get back.Have fun!!! We'll miss you while your gone! :smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Noo!!! *Grabs on to Sarah's legs* Don't leave me, Sarah!!! .....Just kidding! :wink: Have fun on your trip & be safe! How long'll you be in Ohio? We'll miss you, but, hey, this makes you closer to Justin! :wink:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
dont know manda, think Super scooter may act that way... hehe Love ya justin! no but really have a safe trip, have fun... thats an order! :attitude:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well, the closest I've come to Justin is seeing a New York license plate...hmm...not quite the same

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
well, the closest I've come to Justin is seeing a New York license plate...hmm...not quite the same
Ya ain't too far away there, babe. Ohio's pretty close. Hmmm. Wish I had my liscence.

Have fun in Ohio! Visit Drew Carey!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
we haven't gone through cleveland, sorry Justin.....